Not Engaged Yet

AW/LOTS of PIP - Front Porch and Bathroom Progress

labrolabro member
First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
edited April 2016 in Not Engaged Yet
First for a couple bathroom progress pics!

This is our floor this morning!

And this is the floor of the shower!

We still have lots and lots of work to do in here even after the tile is done but we're getting somewhere!!!

Anyway on to the garden!!!
This is a view of our front porch. I normally hang Boston ferns but this year I went with something different called bridalveil. It's a very long growing vine with purple and green leaves and tiny white flowers so when it's in full bloom it looks like a veil!

This is one of two hanging baskets with impatiens and some decorative grass. Eventually the impatiens will mound up and spill over the edges.

This pot isn't pictured above but it's on the walkway up to the porch. It has dusty miller (the soft green stuff), periwinkle vine, and a flower called Beedance (not blooming just yet).

When the flower blooms this is what it will look like:

Some close-ups of the stuff on the front porch:

More of the same dusty miller, beedance, periwinkle, and stonecrop (the bright green stuff)

The only difference in this pot is I planted dahlias - "Dalaya Red + Yellow Eye"

The dahlias will eventually look like this!

The other two pots are pink and white begonias with some decorative grass.

I also planted some Ramblin' Red Petunias in two tiny decorative pots and around my mailbox!

In my front garden island I added three new lavender bushes that WILL NOT die in wintertime (for my zone anyway)! I planted a gorgeous lavender bush last year without researching and later found out that it would not survive the winter. :(

Anyway, these are the types I put in! These aren't my photos cause they are little baby plants right now but I bet by the end of the summer they'll look really nice!

Fat Spike Lavender

And a new variety named Lavandula 'Ellagance Snow'

Re: AW/LOTS of PIP - Front Porch and Bathroom Progress

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards