Not Engaged Yet

Weekly Accountability 4/25-4/29

Re: Weekly Accountability 4/25-4/29

• Wednesday, 4/27

Breakfast: Coffee (1) and an apple

Lunch:Gurt (3), pringles (5) WW cheese stick (1) and 2 clementines. 

Dinner: Most likely the salad I was going to have yesterday since last night we had turkey tacos.

Snacks: Pickle pak

Exercise: Most likely none since BF is a snot and won't stay home with the dogs. Unless of course chasing them around counts.

Wednesday's Question:

If you could have an exotic animal as a pet that would magically cooperate and not kill you, what would it be?

I would have to agree on the tiger! But a baby one. They look so cuddly. 
    friends tv show funy
  • Wednesday, 4/27

Breakfast: Nothing that will stay down yet.  I made a fruit smoothie with Greek yogurt and bought a breakfast sandwich to try later.

Lunch: Probably a microwave pot pie.

Dinner: No idea.

Snacks: the usual suspects are available: apple +PB, protein oatmeal, Greek yogurt, fruit.

Exercise: Ha.

Wednesday's Question:

If you could have an exotic animal as a pet that would magically cooperate and not kill you, what would it be?

A raccoon or an otter.  They are just super cute to me.
  • My question was totally directed to @swazzle in hopes she would post cute pictures of kitties.
  • @swazzle WOW! I never knew that. I figured all kitties purred lol. 
  • @southernpeach89 - I did too! On our HM, when we met Joseph the cheetah, I nearly melted in my spot because I could hear and feel him purring and the guy that worked there told us cheetahs are the only big ones that do that! I was really surprised! 

• @Swazzle

dreams = shattered. I would take a cheetah though. fur sure.
  • Thursday, 4/28

Breakfast: TJ's High Fiber Cereal with skim and a banana (5), SF Hazelnut Creamer (1)

Lunch: Flatout wrap with turkey, bacon, pepperjack, lettuce and tomatoes (6)

Dinner: SUSHI! (14)

Snacks: Pickle pak, Halo Top Chocolate Ice Cream TONIGHT! (4)

Exercise: No thank you please. 

Thursday's Question:

You're going to a BBQ and have to bring a healthy(ish) dish. What do you make? 

Guac! And I'd bring sliced peppers and Baked Tostitos to dip.

This is my recipe: 

-3 avocados
    -2 limes
    -1 TEASPOON salt (I accidentally used Tbsp once, don't do that)
    -1/2 red onion 
    -3 cloves garlic
    -A healthy handful of cilantro
    -2 Roma tomatoes 

-Mash the avocado with the juice of both limes and salt and set aside. 
    -In a food processor (because it's easier and faster), chop the onion, garlic, and cilantro then add to the bowl with the avocado. 
    -Chop tomatoes by hand (I don't like mushed tomatoes in my guac) and add to the bowl with everything else. 
    -Mix well, refrigerate for a bit if you can stand to wait, and ENJOY! 

And now I'll be making guac this weekend. 

• Thursday, 4/28

Breakfast: oatmeal

Lunch: quinoa taco salad

Dinner: hopefully a salad or something - H and I will be on the road

Snacks: veggie flax chips, chia seed granola bar

Exercise: spin this morning

Thursday's Question:

I have to second the guac dish - my BBQ recipe catalog isn't huge. If I'm going to a party I usually bring baked brie, although I don't know if that qualifies as healthy :)

I've also done caprese skewers before - mozz ball, basil and a cherry tomato on a toothpick. those are pretty good!
  • LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2016

Thursday, 4/28

Breakfast: Watermelon and Coffee (1)

Lunch: Ordering out with a coworker. Not sure where we are going yet so either a salad or a wrap.

Dinner: No clue.

Snacks: Pickle pak and clementines

Exercise: Not sure I'll get any in tonight. Tonight is the last night with the pups so hopefully Tess with crash tomorrow night and the weekend and I can get some in.

Thursday's Question:

Doritos taco salad
    Ingredients:1 lb 95% lean ground beef
    1 (1.25 oz) packet reduced sodium taco seasoning
    1 medium-large head of iceberg lettuce, chopped into bite sized pieces
    1 medium-large tomato, diced
    4 oz 50% less fat or 2% sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (such as Cabot)
    4 oz nacho cheese Doritos, broken up a bit into bite sized pieces
    1 cup light Catalina or French dressing (I used Kraft Lite Catalina)Directions:Brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat, breaking it up into pieces with a wooden spoon. Add the packet of taco seasoning and stir until well coated. Set aside.
    In a large serving bowl, combine the lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and ground beef. When ready to serve, add the Doritos and dressing and toss to coat.It makes 14 cups and one cup is 4 SP on WW. 
    friends tv show funy
  • Thursday, 4/28

Breakfast: COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lunch: Probably PB&J or Ham Sandwich

Dinner: Spaghetti

Snacks: We need food so none today until I go to the store.

Exercise: Insanity

Thursday's Question:

Guacamole- I'm copying @Swazzle lol
  • Thursday, 4/28

Breakfast: Quaker breakfast flats, 1/2 bottle of gatorade

Lunch: Pizza with my co-workers!!

Dinner: We ended up having fish last night, so it'll be chicken and veggies tonight.

Snacks: Light yogurt, apple and pb

Exercise: 30 minutes elliptical

Thursday's Question:

I'd probably bring some kind of fruit.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Thursday, 4/28

Breakfast: English muffin (4), and light cream cheese (2)

Lunch: ?????

Dinner: Something from ST. I'll update this later after I find a recipe.

Snacks: Chocolate chip cookie

Exercise: Bathroom work

Thursday's Question:

I wish I could find the right recipe. My mom makes this delicious bean salad that you eat with Tostitos scoops and it's super yummy! All the recipes I'm coming up with all have green beans though and I'm pretty sure hers is garbanzo beans, black beans, and kidney beans.

• Thursday, 4/28

Breakfast:  Oatmeal with honey, 2 mini frittatas, chocolate soy milk, matcha green tea

Lunch: Salad with kale, broccoli, bell pepper, salmon, and raspberry vinaigrette

Dinner: Probably cauliflower and ham hash or tandoori-spiced chicken with roasted veggies

Snacks: Coffee, lentil crisps and an apple.  Although there is a lot of food floating around the office today so I may be indulging in ALL the carbs.

Exercise: Probably nothing.  I might run after work but let's be honest...it's the last day of classes, I'm going to want to go home and drink wine.

Thursday's Question:

Probably an angel-food cake with fresh fruit and whipped cream.  Healthy is as healthy does.
  • Thursday, 4/28

Breakfast: Banana and PB2 with hot tea. I know you're surprised.

Lunch: Chicken noodle soup, baby carrots, applesauce

Dinner: tilapia with broiled veggies and brown rice

Snacks: Greek yogurt, Sargento snack pack thing, fruit

Exercise: Elliptical!

Thursday's Question:

I would bring pineapple to grill. SO GOOD!

PS: @Swazzle I just learned about Halo Top Ice Cream last night and am planning to get some this weekend. Is it delicious? Does it taste real? Is it a magical unicorn?

• @eilis1228 - I don't know yet! My grocery store has been sold out of it every time I go for weeks so this will be my first time trying it. I got the chocolate and will report back tomorrow! 

• @Swazzle Please do! It seems too good to be true! And OMG their flavors all sound amazing too. 

• @eilis1228 @Swazzle I've heard the birthday cake one is amazing! My store was out this week too so I have to keep my eyes open.
    friends tv show funy
  • @LizzyTish88 @Swazzle I looked at ordering through their website, but all but one flavor is backordered. It's madness.

• @eilis1228 @LizzyTish88 - My store only had chocolate, vanilla, and lemon cake. 

• Thursday, 4/28

Breakfast:  Coffee cake, coffee, banana, blackberries

Lunch: Grilled Chicken wrap with spinach, tomato, cucumber, sweet peppers, and honey mustard.  A pickle and chickpea salad. Water.

Dinner: Breaded pork chops, spaghetti squash, and tomatoes with a spinach and kale salad. Wine

Snacks: Orange, apple, chocolate, wine and wine 

Exercise: Week 1 of TIU Bikini Challenge - Yoga or cardio (so if the weather cooperates I'm gonna take Calla for a walk and then do some yoga).

Thursday's Question:

Usually I bring sliced up fruit or veggies and make a veggie and onion dip (totally nothing special just the lipton soup packets mixed with greek yogurt)
  • Friday, 4/29

Breakfast:  TJ's High Fiber Cereal with skim (5), coffee with SF Hazelnut Creamer (1)

Lunch: Cheesesteak (16)

Dinner: Chicken Stir-Fry (6)

Snacks: Picklepak, Halo Top Ice Cream (2) 

Exercise: Nope.

Friday's Question:

OOTD?

Grey sweatshirt, white cami, dark-rinse jeans, white Converse slip-ons

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards