Chit Chat
Options

Who else has a birthday this week? @KatWag?

I seem to remember at least two other posters on here besides me have birthdays today, but I can't remember who. @KatWAG ? I seem to recall last year finding out we are the exact same age, but maybe I'm wrong. If it IS your birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I know SO many people with birthdays this week... Two cousins on the 26th, two friends on the 27th, me, a coworker and an old high school friend today, my old boss tomorrow. This week, and the third week in August, seem to be when most people I know have birthdays. It's weird.

I am oddly excited for my birthday this year. I am working today, which is lame, but we are going out to sushi tonight, and I am taking tomorrow off for a Treat Yo'self Day... Massage, hair cut, and the best surprise ever from H - tickets to the Blazers/Clippers game 6 tomorrow night! Blazers are up 3-2, and the Clippers are without Chris Paul AND Blake Griffin. Our chances are good. I cannot wait. H is the BEST!

Anyone else have fun weekend plans?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Who else has a birthday this week? @KatWag?

• Options

Happy Birthday!  That sounds amazing! Your day tomorrow.  Enjoy!

I start school on Sunday.  Oh wait - you asked if anyone had fun plans?  nope.

• Options

Happy Birthday!  That sounds amazing! Your day tomorrow.  Enjoy!

I start school on Sunday.  Oh wait - you asked if anyone had fun plans?  nope.

Wait, what? WHY? Why Sunday? I'm sorry for the loss of your weekend :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

May 1st is the first day of the semester.  It's an online self paced program.  I'm OK by it.  FI should be working anyway.

• Options
    SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Happy Birthday!

I work this weekend- booo! But I am going out for dinner Sunday for SIL's birthday.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday! Tomorrow is my Dad's and one of my Dearest Friend's birthday!
  • Options
    It's my birthday today too :-D your day sounds amazing! Basketball is the best way to celebrate a birthday ;)

I'm going to dinner with my friends tonight and then going to my hometown for a week starting Saturday night! I can't wait :):)

• Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY @crowsgirl15 ! How old are you today? Did you take the day off from work?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 29! Thursday's actually my regular off day so I lucked out this year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

• Options
    Happy Birthday! Mine was Tuesday (the 26th), and I work for a company that encourages people to take their birthday off, so I took a 4-day weekend last weekend. It was glorious.
  • Options
    Happy belated birthday @sparklepants41 ! Long birthday weekends are the best!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Happy belated birthday @sparklepants41 ! Long birthday weekends are the best!
    Thank you! I hope your day is amazing!!
  • Options
    KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Late to this party, but thanks @madamerwin! I can't believe you remembered! Hope you had a great day!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    KatWAG said:
    Late to this party, but thanks @madamerwin! I can't believe you remembered! Hope you had a great day!
    You're welcome!

I have an uncanny memory for birthdays, and dates in general. Once I know someone's birthday (especially if it's ALSO my birthday), I will probably always remember. Hope you had a good one!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    KatWAG said:
    You're welcome!

I have an uncanny memory for birthdays, and dates in general. Once I know someone's birthday (especially if it's ALSO my birthday), I will probably always remember. Hope you had a good one!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards