Chit Chat

What is Your Present?

2»

Re: What is Your Present?

• Awwww thanks for asking, everyone!  I think it went well.  I left hand-written thank you notes and one of the interviewers called me to let me know that they'll have word by Friday or Monday.  She was super nice, so I'm cautiously optimistic.  I have an interview with a different school on Wednesday (I'm making a move to teaching), so I'm hope!

Thanks for asking - it made my night!
    All my fingers and toes crossed for you

• I have a second interview at a different school tomorrow ..... eeeeee!  

• Yay Guac!!

Uh, on the original present topic though... I just treated myself yesterday. I've been a huge fan of a certain band for over 20 years and they announced some very intimate shows in a nearby town. So I immediately went to get tickets and general admission was sold out. VIP was available so... I'm meeting my rock idol! So! Damn! Excited! 

• Woo! Continued thoughts and prayers, Guac! Sounds very hopeful!

And @thisismynickname, that sounds AMAZING. Talk about a Treat Yo'Self!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Sorry for turning this thread into my job search updates ... I assume the interview went well because they're running a background check on me!
    No apologies girl, this is huge! I do the background checks at my workplace. We only do them when we want to hire someone!

• My present tonight was actually to both of us: I spent some time writing. FW challenged me to write 500 words, and I wrote 1300 (not sure how I did that!).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards