Options

Weekly Accountability 5/2 - 5/6

2»

Re: Weekly Accountability 5/2 - 5/6

• Options
    Wednesday, 5/4

Breakfast: Apple cinnamon steel cut oatmeal

Lunch: Leftover Baked Tilapia and Orzo with Broccoli

Dinner: Something from Blue Apron. I'm hoping the Asian pork and noodle dish!

Snacks: Apple and little oranges

Exercise: I ran over 4 miles with the dog this morning. TIU for the day is total body.

Tuesday's Question:

What food do you refuse to eat no matter how it is prepared?
    Umm..... Most stuff I'll eat in at least one form. My instinct is to say clams...... but I love clam chowder....... but hate having to physically chew on the pieces of clam.

Two years ago I would have said mushrooms, but I forced myself to eat them and now I like them.

• Options
    @futuremrshistorian - I love this recipe!  LINK - Spanish One Pot Chicken and Potatoes

The eggplant is pureed with the other veggies.  The sauce is delicious.
  • Options
    @CocoBellaF - That looks amazing!  I may need to try that.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Thursday, 5/5

Breakfast: 1) English muffin + Justin's Choc Hazelnut blend butter. Coffee with whole milk.  2) Greek yogurt + granola 

Lunch: Leftover Baked lemony chicken, couscous, cucumbers in lime juice, grapes.

Dinner: I think sandwiches and leftover cucumbers in lime.  Something quick and easy.

Snacks: Cherries and cheese slice, mixed salted nuts.

Exercise: None.

Thursday's Question:

You can only have one nail polish color for the rest of your life.  What color is it?
    I normally get the natural pink that they put on American manicures.  I've done it for years and I still love it.  Kinda sorta like this:

If I had to pick a color though, I would probably pick something similar... natural, but more of a peachy pink.

ETA:  Like this:

Or maybe this: 

• Options
    Thursday, 5/5

Breakfast: oatmeal with chia, flax, etc. But... @CocoBellaF that butter you're using sounds incredible!

Lunch: I packed quinoa taco salad but the place downstairs is doing make your own nachos for cinco de mayo today and I'm a sucker for nacho cheese so.. I'll probably go for it.

Dinner: probably chicken salad. Not like the mayo kind but like.. a salad with chicken in it. Is that the only way to describe that?

Snacks: banana, veggie flax chips (only if i stick with my normal lunch)

Exercise: rest day. two days til race day!

Thursday's Question:

You can only have one nail polish color for the rest of your life.  What color is it?
    Peach.. I did peach nail polish for my wedding and I actually have peach gel on right now. It makes me so happy.

• Options
    So far, we all have similar taste in nail polish!

If I was going to go really crazy (ha) I would get this: 
  • Options
    Thursday, 5/5

Breakfast: Coffee (1) and watermelon

Lunch: Oikos (3), Pringles (5), WW Cheese stick (1) and two clementines

Dinner: No clue. Hopefully something Mexican.

Snacks: Pickle pak

Exercise: Depends how the night goes. I might go to the gym if we can't go to the movies. 

Thursday's Question:

I would do french because I'm boring. I also love how it looks. That, or natural pinkish.
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    Thursday, 5/5

Breakfast: Quaker breakfast flats, water

Lunch: We are having a Cinco de Mayo party at work, so ALL THE MEXICAN FOOD.

Dinner: Margarita flatbread

Snacks: Probably none - I think I'll be too full from lunch!

Exercise: Rest night.

Thursday's Question:

Always hot pink!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Thursday, 5/5

Breakfast: Oatmeal, mini-frittatas, matcha green tea, chocolate soy milk

Lunch: Salad with kale, salmon, and red bell pepper

Dinner: Leftover cauliflower and ham hash that I was going to eat yesterday but I didn't because I ate Cheez Its and wine for dinner instead.

Snacks: Coffee, lentil crisps, apple

Exercise: Definitely yoga, and hopefully a run...the weather is gorgeous today and not too hot.

Thursday's Question:

Rose gold.  I wear it like a neutral everywhere else, why not on my nails?!
  • Options
    Thursday, 5/5

Breakfast: Banana, PB2, hot tea.

Lunch: Turkey sammich, baby carrots, applesauce

Dinner: Pan-seared salmon, veggies, rice

Snacks: Greek yogurt, fruit, Babybel cheese 

Exercise: Arms/back and cardio

Thursday's Question:

Oh man, this is difficult. I LOVE coral/hot pink nail polish, and I also love eggplant/maroon/vampy colors on my nails... but for forever? Probably a neutral color or a french mani. 

• Options

What I've learned today: If you add "Margarita" or "-rita" to any food item, it immediately sounds a million times better.  Margarita flatbread?!? Fuck yes.

Thursday, 5/5

Breakfast: Last day of apple cinnamon oatmeal, haha

Lunch: Taco salad (I don't currently have dressing so I'm just using salsa. I hope it tastes decent.)

Dinner: Happy hour, so probably food that's terrible for me.

Snacks: Fruit and greek yogurt

Exercise: TIU has two videos today: Arms and Abs

Thursday's Question:

This is hard! I use very different colors on my hands versus my feet. But I'll stick with my favorite color for my fingers:

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited May 2016
    Friday, 5/6

Breakfast: Everything bagel (8), Sargento extra thin cheddar cheese slices (5), banana, coffee

Lunch: I don't have any plans for lunch today.

Dinner: Skinny Chicken Enchilada (5), plus 15 points worth of wine woohoo!

Snacks: Clementines and baby carrots

Exercise: Painting definitely counts

Friday's Question:

You can only wear one color for the rest of your life, what color would you wear?
    Navy!

• Options
    Friday, 5/6

Breakfast: Strawberry-kiwi smoothie

Lunch: Going out - probably a sandwich or salad

Dinner: Whatever BFF wants to eat. Chuy's most likely.

Snacks: None

Exercise: Elliptical - 30 minutes

Friday's Question:

You can only wear one color for the rest of your life, what color would you wear?
    Black.

• Options
    Friday, 5/6

Breakfast: Vanilla oatmeal, Banana, coffee with vanilla almond milk creamer

Lunch: Parfait with blackberries, strawberries, and cranberries & Carrots with peanut butter

Dinner: Breaded chicken, spaghetti squash, tomatoes, peppers, and broccoli

Snacks: Apple, cliff protein bar, chocolate, who knows what else

Exercise: TIU week 2 - need to double up since yesterday was a dud, so arms, HIIT, and booty -- tomorrow and Sunday will be yoga 

Friday's Question:

Black
  • Options

Friday, 5/6

Breakfast: Greek yogurt with blueberries, strawberries, and sliced almonds. And Spark.

Lunch: Quinoa with chicken and grilled peppers and onions (Omg, I had forgotten how delicious quinoa is!)

Dinner: I'm hoping for fish tacos!

Snacks: apple, satsumas

Exercise: TIU Buns and Thighs! 

Friday's Question:

Definitely blue. I can't imagine wearing black pants again. I haven't done that since I was an emo kid, haha.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards