Not Engaged Yet

Friday gif game

You know the drill (answer in gifs)

1. food you wish you could have for dinner tonight

2. food you're actually having for dinner tonight

3. a music video that you loved in high school, or maybe even voted for on TRL.

4. person you'd cast as you in the biographical movie of your life (have a feeling we all know swazzle's answer)

5. how you feel when you get a wedding invitation in the mail for someone you don't really care that much for

6. an activity you've always wanted to try

7. an activity you used to be good at but never do anymore and probably suck at it now

Re: Friday gif game

• @speakeasy14 looks like others want our dinner tonight! lol

@lizzytish88 that lazy river looks so cool!

• @jenna8984hmmm Legends of the hidden temple or Double Dare are the only ones I can remember

• @speakeasy14 it was like outside in a field. They also had a Velcro wall....

• @speakeasy14 I found the show- wild & Crazy Kids hosted by Omar Gooding. Bu tI still can't find a picture of the big twisty orb dammit

• @jenna8984 I forgot about that one! 
    @alpacina you win hahahaha
  • @jenna8984 @wink0erin Did you hear Blink's new album? BF was listening to it the other night. I didn't hear much but didn't seem to be that bad.
    friends tv show funy
  • @Lizzytish88 I've heard the one new song. It's not really my kind of music any more but I'll probably end up getting the album anyway because I've never disliked anything they put out. 

• 1. food you wish you could have for dinner tonight

I didn't really watch videos after middle school :/ and I don't even know why...I mean I'm sure I watched some, but I'm drawing a blank here. 

4. person you'd cast as you in the biographical movie of your life (have a feeling we all know swazzle's answer)

5. how you feel when you get a wedding invitation in the mail for someone you don't really care that much for

7. an activity you used to be good at but never do anymore and probably suck at it now

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• SO LATE to this, but I love gifs, so HI :-D (Not that anyone cares at all if I post or not anymore. p

@goldenpenguin (my quote doesn't work)

• THREE DAYS!!!! 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    THREE DAYS!!!! 
    THREE DAYS UNTIL THIS FACE GIVES YOU ALL THE KISSES!!!

• Oh, I'll play!

1. food you wish you could have for dinner tonight

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards