Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Hey AtomicBlonde!

Been thinking of you. How did the wedding go?

Re: Hey AtomicBlonde!

• I hope she is having a fabulous time. Can't wait to hear all about it.
  • Congratulations! Sounds like an amazing day.

Also, the flamingoes are fantastic. 
  • Thank you!  Of all the decorations we made, those were above and beyond my favorite.

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• Congratulations! I LOVE those flamingos!
  • I love the flamingos too! My Dad collects them, so we may add a couple to our decorations.
  •  

I was pretty much okay emotionally until we did the first look (yay, mimosas!), and then I just burst into tears the moment I heard his voice.  It ended up being very, very calming to see DH before the ceremony (even though SIL tried to talk us out of it).  Seeing him then didn't change anything for either of us when I did finally walk down the aisle.  After we did the first look, I was fine until the DJ started playing the music I requested for the processional (from How to Train Your Dragon, of all movies)... I think my MOH thought I was going to turn and run away, and even my dad looked alarmed.  But I just couldn't tell them that all my hard work was playing out before my eyes and it felt so surreal.

---------STUCK IN BOX--------
    what song did you use from train your dragon?! 
    FI and I want some different songs for our wedding and love that movie! 
  • bleve0821bleve0821 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2016
    The mothers were seated to "The Vikings Have Their Tea." The processional was "Forbidden Friendship," and it worked out so much more perfectly the way my friends ended up walking than my wildest dreams could have ever imagined, and I walked down the aisle to "Romantic Flight."

ETA and now I'm listening to all the music, and getting emotional again. 

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards