Nevada-Las Vegas

Bently & Wilson Photography Review

Here's my last review from my wedding on April 16, 2016.

Bently & Wilson - A

I just got my professional photos in the mail today. I booked Bently & Wilson for 4 hours and I'm really happy with what we got. Todd showed up on time right as I was finishing getting ready in the hotel room. Then he stayed with us through about the first half hour of the reception. He was there for first look pictures, ceremony, family photos, and reception. I feel like we got a good variety of pictures from the day and 4 hours was perfect. He sent about 100 4X6 prints and then a DVD with all 350 pictures he took.

He did some really creative shots I wouldn't have thought of like a group picture of all the guests after the ceremony and of our wedding favors and centerpieces at the reception. It was really fun to see things that I didn't even notice during the wedding. He also knew some hidden away areas for good shots and helped with directions on how to pose, etc. We're really bad at figuring out how to stand and stuff without looking awkward. I told Todd ahead of time to take the lead and he did an awesome job.

I only have one thing I'd probably change and it isn't anything against the photographer. I thought that it would be fun to do some pictures between the ceremony and reception somewhere on the strip other than our venue. Todd gave a couple of options and we ended up walking across the strip to Caesar's Palace. If I had to do it over again I would have stayed somewhere closer to the Flamingo. It took more time than I was expecting and we had some people with us who were wearing really uncomfortable shoes to walk in. I think everyone was ready to just get to the reception after that. This was totally my call though. I just wanted to share my experience for anyone else who is thinking about being overly ambitious with their photo shoot :)

Re: Bently & Wilson Photography Review

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards