Not Engaged Yet
Options

Not Monday

2»

Re: Not Monday

• Options
    @KeptInStitches - I remember that if we had more than 3 in a day, we could request to move one of them.  I don't think I ever did, though...by the time finals rolled around, I just wanted to be DONE!  (Sort of like how I feel now as a prof...)
  • Options
    @swazzle hahaha I also hate any Manning! Did you know his real name is Elisha? That cracks me up!! I'm guessing it's Jewish or something but it sounds sooooo girly!

• Options
    Vent: So my team provides a lot of the company merchandise.  A week ago a guy asked for a ridiculous amount of stuff.  As a favor I ordered it for him, but let him know he'll have to do it himself in the future.  I ordered exactly what he requested.  He just emails me that it's not enough and I need to bring more over to his meeting right now.  No dude, not my fault you didn't request more.  
  • Options
    @labro yay working shower!

@eilis1228 gorgeous shots but go rest your feet ;)
  • Options
    @eilis1228, glad you had so much fun in DC!!
  • Options
    @eilis1228 oooo so pretty! I love the monuments but haven't seen them in the dark, love it! Sweet that you made some new friends too!

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @eilis1228 - I love the DC pics!

• Options
    @eilis1228 - Washington DC at night is my absolute favorite.  You got some gorgeous pictures!  I love the one of the Korean War Veterans memorial especially.  It's absolutely haunting.
  • Options
    @southernpeach89  lmfao I love that movie :') but i'm sure it's super cute! I have a dress that makes me feel like that too lol
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    @AlPacina I totally had Halo Top Mint Chip for lunch today...

• Options
    labro said:
    @AlPacina I totally had Halo Top Mint Chip for lunch today...

@labro - Because you make great decisions!

• Options
    @labro damn, I'm still trying to find that Talenti mint and now I have a new mission?!

• Options
    @labro, there's only one store in my area that sells Halo Top and they were sold out.

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    I am so glad that everyone loves the Halo Top! 

I am no glad that I still can't find the mint chip :cry: 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards