Not Engaged Yet

Surprise!

124»

Re: Surprise!

• @CocoBellaF Those cookies are addicting!!! My favorites are the chocolate ones with white icing.
  • these are amazing everyone!

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @CocoBellaF Yummm! I'm glad they helped you through the tornado warning! I LOVE Heidi's so much! We used them for our wedding favors and @southernpeach89 used them for her welcome bags. They are seriously the best cookies ever and the owner's story is so inspiring!

• @untouchablets - So glad you like your surprise! I thought you liked whales and those were just too cute to pass up!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @beachyone15 Glad you like them! 

• AlPacinaAlPacina member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2016
    Double Post. WTF.

• Yay! I'm so glad you liked it all! I know it wasn't fresh baked goods, and I'm sorry the chocolate melted, but I'm so glad you enjoy it all!! 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • @labro I'm so glad you like it! I got so excited when you said you loved it last night!
  • @CocoBellaF - That is such a thoughtful gift!

• @audrewuh I'm so glad that you liked them! Sorry I didn't see this until now; it's been a crazy past few weeks! 

Also thank you to @eilis1228 for my lovely surprise! I will have to AW them once I find what's left of them, but she surprised me with a bunch of Godiva chocolate bars, and all were sugar free! Some of them are gone already given the levels of stress associated with organizing a cross country move in a matter of a few weeks, but they were thoroughly enjoyed :)

• I finally mailed my surprise! Meant to do it two weeks ago but life kept getting in the way. My surprisee will be getting it on the 25th :)
  • @cu97tiger - I'm glad you got your nomming on.  I was hoping you didn't have a work badge holder already that was Tiger related.  ;)
  • @wink0erin I'm so glad you liked it!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards