Not Engaged Yet

It's Thursday

2»

Re: It's Thursday

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @labro - HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @KeptInStitches  Ack!! Missed your post some how. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

@labro that is crazy! Big hugs and glad you're okay despite idiots. Have fun this weekend :) Something positive at least!
  • @labro What the ever-loving fuck is wrong with people?! OMG. I'm so glad all he did was punch your car door. What a douchebag. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @labro I'm so sorry you had to deal with that this morning. I have a good feeling that getting @GoldenPenguin and her H will make you feel a lot better and your day will turn around. Have so much fun with them and @southernpeach89 this weekend! 
    friends tv show funy
  • @labro I'm so glad you're ok. How terrifying!!!! I don't understand what is wrong with people and how they can get so angry over such things. HUGS!!!!
  • @CocoBellaF Sending lots of "baby stay put" vibes your way! 
  • @labro WTF?! I find it insane that it's always the people who are the ones who did wrong that are the lunatics...like HE is the one that cut you off- not the other way around!! Not that it would be remotely acceptable behavior if you cut him off either, but what the fuck man?! At least you have a super awesome weekend planned and it'll definitely take your mind off it.

• @labro well I think your new mug is extra appropriate today.  Did you happen to get anything of that guy's car to be able to report him?  I cannot believe he got out of his car!?!  Try not to focus on that idiot, and instead just get excited for the awesome weekend you'll be having!
  • labrolabro member
    @speakeasy14 No :( I was only able to give a basic description because aside from acting like a typical asshole, he did nothing that really made me think I needed to take extra special notes on his car until he fucking hit me!

• labrolabro member
    @jenna8984 Seriously, like no matter what I did, even if I had flipped him off in response, nothing justifies his behavior! Stay in your freaking car!

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    @AlPacina - I love you so hard right now for mentioning your hair appointment. I've forgotten to call every single day for like a week now and I desperately need to go back to blonde. Happy birthday to your BF!

• @swazzle - Oh yay! I am so glad I helped!

This guy's such a fucking asshole though. Like, not deliberately, but he's one of those socially unknowing people that just says awkward/terrible things all the time and doesn't realize how uncomfortable people are.

I'm trying to save some money, because I haven't had anything to put in savings for a while, and was trying to put off having to spend all that money on my hair. I kept telling myself "No one will notice the greys. Only you notice. It's all in your head." Well, he ruined that.

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    @AlPacina - What a dick. 

• labrolabro member
    Swazzle said:
    @AlPacina - What a dick. 
    ^^^^^^ This.

• According to Sofia, @swazzle wins no matter what!

• eilis1228 said:
    @AlPacina I vote you do something like this just to make a point:

seconded!!!
  • @AlPacina  Yeh I mentioned the article to my coworker and we're both basically going "WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK!?"

Side note: my mum has a pure white streak in blonde she insists is awful {and from me ahaha!} and my friend/hairdresser refuses to colour over it!
    Embrace the white and fuck that guy!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards