Not Engaged Yet

Weekly Accountability: 5/9 - 5/13

2»

Re: Weekly Accountability: 5/9 - 5/13

• Wednesday, 5/11

Breakfast: None.... maybe some hot tea in a bit

Lunch: Probably some soup, plus baby carrots and applesauce as per usual

Dinner: Maybe tacos? Not sure yet. I've got ground beef thawed from yesterday that I need to use.

Snacks: Fruit, Babybel cheese, Greek yogurt

Exercise:
     cardio and arms

Wednesday's Question:

OOTD? 
    Pajamas!

So yesterday was a total fail. H and I got home and were exhausted, so we ordered pizza and a cookie-brownie from Dominos. I had a free pizza saved up through their rewards program, and who can say no to free pizza?! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • AlPacinaAlPacina member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2016

@speakeasy14 - Your oatmeal sounds so good! Did you make it yourself? Also, the new videos never show up for me. Is it on the daily workout or do you follow them on YouTube or something?

Wednesday, 5/11

Breakfast: Cherry almond oatmeal

Lunch: BBQ chicken salad

Dinner: My BF's birthday mean he gets to pick a restuarant.

Snacks: String cheese, Orange, CC

Exercise:
     Managed to get through 4 miles this morning. Despite my body hating it the entire time.

Wednesday's Question:

Flip flops, Buckle jeans, Maroon button up shirt

• Thursday, 5/12

Breakfast: Coffee and Yogurt

Lunch: Leftover Minestrone Soup

Dinner: Going out with my Mom's group to dinner

Snacks: None

Exercise:
     I'm going to do some Insanity on my lunch break

Thursday's Question:

If your animals could speak English, what do you think the first thing they would say to you would be?

Maddux would probably say, "Where is your food and open the door so I can run around the neighborhood."

• Thursday, 5/12

Breakfast: Coffee (1) and an apple

Lunch: Subway turkey sandwich (7) and chips (5)

Dinner: Not sure yet..

Snacks: Clementines, pickles, WW cheese (1)

Exercise:
     Gym hopefully.

Thursday's Question:

If your animals could speak English, what do you think the first thing they would say to you would be?

I think Tessie would say "Play with me!!" and then bringing us the ball or a tug toy.
    friends tv show funy
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Thursday, 5/12

Breakfast: Skinny bagel with cream cheese (4), bacon (1), coffee (1)

Lunch: Bon Chon (15)

Dinner: What I didn't have last night: chicken (5), baked potato with sour cream (3)

Snacks: Picklepak, apple, fruit strip (2)

Exercise:
     No

Thursday's Question:

Booj: "LET ME HUG YOU."
    Hailey: "Scratch my neckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk."
    Lucy: "I don't want to share my breakfast and dinner with Brody anymore."
    Brody: "Feed me. Is that food? I'll eat your crumbs. More food, now."

• labrolabro member
    Thursday, 5/12

None accountability today! Ballgame tonight with @GoldenPenguin and her H which means I'm eating and drinking all the things!

Exercise:
     Cornhole, carrying a beer, walking to and from the stadium

Thursday's Question:

Cinders "FRISBEE!! SQUIRREL??? WHERE'S THE SQUIRREL? SQUIRREL!!! GETITGETITGETITGETIT!! FRISBEE PLAYWITHMENOW!!!"

• Thursday, 5/12

Breakfast: Banana, PB2, hot tea

Lunch: turkey sammich, baby carrots, applesauce

Dinner: Probably chicken stir fry

Snacks: Babybel cheese, Greek yogurt, and probably a snack from work since I was running too late to pack my normal fruit.

Exercise:
     Let's be real, it's unlikely I'll work out tonight. I haven't worked out all week. Total fail week.

Thursday's Question:

Zoey: "OMG THIS TOY HAS A SQUEAKER! YAAAAAAAAS!"

• AlPacina said:

"If you don't pet me RIGHT NOW I'm either going to whine, jab my nose into you, or go hump my bed."

I say this to BF all the time....
    friends tv show funy
  • AlPacina said:

"If you don't pet me RIGHT NOW I'm either going to whine, jab my nose into you, or go hump my bed."

I say this to BF all the time....

• @AlPacina Well that's horrifying! lol the toy @LizzyTish88 sent her has these giant squeakers that sound like European police/ambulance sirens, and she will just sit there and chew on the squeakers until we take it away. She's obsessed. My little psychopath!

• labrolabro member
    eilis1228 said:
    @AlPacina Well that's horrifying! lol the toy @LizzyTish88 sent her has these giant squeakers that sound like European police/ambulance sirens, and she will just sit there and chew on the squeakers until we take it away. She's obsessed. My little psychopath!
     At least she hasn't murdered any baby animals yet like my little psychopath has!

• @labro One of her favorite toys is a squirrel with a squeaker in its head. They are training her to be a killer! 

• AlPacina said:

Sometimes Marv will just sit next to me and stare at me with a squeaky toy in his mouth, and he'll just randomly squeak it every few seconds.

"Squeak.......................... Squeak............................ Squeak......................"

Maybe it's like a "You're Next" sort of thing.

• LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2016

Friday, 5/13

Breakfast: Coffee (1) Dunkin Donuts Bagel (9) and Cream Cheese (7)

Lunch: Smart ones thin crust pizza (7) 

Dinner: No clue.. maybe a salad

Snacks: Apple, pickles, clementines

Exercise: Nope

ETF: Friday's Question:

What is your favorite kind of pizza?

I always go classic cheese, but I love half bacon half cheese and when I'm feeling fancy, BBQ chicken or balsamic chicken.

friends tv show funy
  • Friday, 5/13

Breakfast: Coffee with caramel soy milk creamer, blueberry quinoa oatmeal, banana, 1/2 a grapefruit

Lunch: Parfait with blueberries, raspberries, and cranberries. Sugar snap peas

Dinner: Porter house steak and mashed potatoes, and a giant margarita (or 2)

Snacks: Frozen grapes, apple, kashi granola bar (ugh it's the never ending box), probably more booze

Exercise: TIU Week 3 - Total body -- I'm going to do a session of yoga tomorrow morning and then will be spending the weekend chasing around a 9 month old who loves to run and climb.  

Thursday's Question:

Cheeeeeeese or supreme or bacon 

• SwazzleSwazzle member

Friday, 5/13

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs and bacon (3), coffee (2)

Lunch: Leftover beef stew (5), Goldfish (4)

Dinner: I really have no idea, I have chicken out but absolutely nothing to pair it with. We'll probably end up doing takeout again tonight for that reason and because we'll be going through yard sale stuff all night. 

Snacks: Picklepak, grapes, Halo Top Lemon Cake (4)

Exercise: No

Thursday's Friday's Question:

I don't play favorites when it comes to pizza. The only one I won't eat is anchovies. 

• Friday, 5/13

Breakfast: Banana, PB2, hot tea

Lunch: turkey sammich, baby carrots, and applesauce. Though my boss mentioned yesterday possibly going out to lunch today to celebrate making it through the week, soooo who knows?

Dinner: Not healthy lol. We're going to our favorite Tex-Mex place, and I can't say no to chips and queso and sour cream chicken enchiladas. Plusalso, our favorite ice cream place is right next door to the restaurant, sooooo dessert!

Snacks: I brought the normal fruit, Babybel cheese, and Greek yogurt snacks.

Exercise: Nope

I always order thin crust hamburger pizza, but I'll eat lots of different kinds of pizza. CPK has AMAZING BBQ chicken pizza too. Om nom nom.

• Friday, 5/13

Breakfast: Sausage and egg on an English muffin

Lunch: Salad, with my leftover steak sliced on it

Dinner: I'm making today's BA dish for my BF and his brother, so I still have to decide what I'm making for myself.

Snacks: Spaghetti-o's is all I have right now. Fruit later.

Exercise: Already ran 4 miles. Possibly doing TIU moves of the day later. Possibly not.

Papa Murphy's Steak and Roasted Garlic Delite.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards