Not Engaged Yet

#FWP

Tell me about your first world problems

I have to pee really bad but my laziness is keeping me from walking down the hall to our bathrooms because they're too far.

My Keurig takes too long to make my much needed coffee

Our coffee cups in our office don't have coffee sleeves and the cup gets too hot.

WTF to people in my office just throwing their lettuce wherever they want:

Re: #FWP

• @southernpeach89  wtf lettuce throwers!!

why does my bank charge for etransfers? I'm moving MY money and so many other damn banks don't charge .... get your shit together.

And people who wear too much perfume on public transit. TWO SPRAYS MAX NOT HALF THE BOTTLE!
  • wink0erin said:
    My FWP is that I might have a case due for work in the couple days between when I will be in Costa Rica and when I may be in Boston for a conference. 

The other FWP is that I finished my Frappuncino but I want more. 
    I always feel the same with certain drinks :'(
  • @southernpeach89 you don't have coffee sleeves...we don't even had lids! We have cups and stirrers only. I'm a major klutz with beverages so I have to place my drink on the desk perpendicular to me, and not the one I'm working at! lol  

• @jenna8984 We don't have lids either! What the heck is wrong with our world?
  • My internet at home isn't working so I can't work from home or watch GoT on Apple TV!!!
  • I cricked my neck really hard yesterday and while I'm trying to work it out, I no longer have any idea how far to the left/right "straight up and down" is because there is no mirror in my office.
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    I have a meeting at 3:30 which means the earliest I can sneak out is 4. :(

• I have been in the office for 54 hours today and it's only 3:38 p.m.
    same. only it's 4:03pm now
  • @twodimes hahahaha the struggle. You should get a chromecast for the not smart tv. 
  • @TwoDimes I love you so hard right now.
  • I accidentally bought reduced fat Skippy and it tastes like shit.

• Swazzle said:
    I just ate breakfast and I'm hungry again already.
    This is me right now. I packed a whole day's worth of lunch/snacks that are healthy and all I want to do is order out for lunch. 
    friends tv show funy
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Swazzle said:
    I just ate breakfast and I'm hungry again already.
    This is me right now. I packed a whole day's worth of lunch/snacks that are healthy and all I want to do is order out for lunch. 
    It's been decided that I'm having a burger for lunch. Unfortunately, lunch isn't for at least another hour and a half.

• TK keeps glitching on me so I have to focus on work instead of distracting myself on here all day
  • @TwoDimes My hatred for Internet Explorer is matched by nothing. NOTHING. I HATE IT SO MUCH.
  • @TwoDimes My hatred for Internet Explorer is matched by nothing. NOTHING. I HATE IT SO MUCH.
  • @TwoDimes – I have to use IE. I literally have to use HTML coding to put in gifs. It’s not so bad once you’re used to it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards