Snarky Brides

I HATE My Future SIL's Tattoo

2»

Re: I HATE My Future SIL's Tattoo

• If you're that concerned, have your photographer photoshop the tattoo out of photos. After all, those are going to be the only way anyone but you will actually remember that you had a problem with your BM not asking you for permission before she did something to her body. Do you by chance live in Indiana with Governor Pence that also believes women shouldn't be allowed to do whatever they want with their own bodies?

Are you even reading these threads before imparting your thoughts? No? Alright then.
    She's obviously being sarcastic! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Answer is so obvious- gift her a steak knife so she can remove the offending tattoo for your precious day. Yes, that is a psycho as you sound
  • One of my BMs has a hideous tattoo over her heart that her now-husband inked on her when he was practicing his tattooing. I still think it's awful (it's got jagged unintentionally rough edges and it's not recognizable to what it's supposed to be) but I know it's a part of her and wouldn't ask her to cover it up for photos or in the dress. She's had it for years now, so her without it wouldn't be right. 
  • Did she get it because you have a fear of elephants and she wanted to scare you? If so, and pretty much only if so, I can see your concern and would give her a pashmina or something pretty to cover it.
  • Did she get it because you have a fear of elephants and she wanted to scare you? If so, and pretty much only if so, I can see your concern and would give her a pashmina or something pretty to cover it.
    Please check the dates on the posts you're commenting on. It is considered rude to resurrect threads that have been dead for more than a couple months.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards