May 2017 Weddings

Let's get to know each other, 20 Questions!

1. Where do you live? 
  2. Where are you getting married? 
  3. Wedding Date: 
  4. What was the first thing you planned (if anything yet)?
  5. Do you want an outdoor or indoor wedding?
  6. How long have you been engaged? 
  7. Wedding theme?
  8. Biggest guilty pleasure?
  9. Favorite thing to do with your FI?
  10. Favorite thing to do without your FI?
  11. Dream vacation spot?
  12. Favorite food?
  13. Favorite cocktail or beverage?
  14. How old are you?
  15. How old is your FI?
  16. What are you looking forward to most about wedding planning?
  17. What are you looking forward to least about wedding planning?
  18. Favorite show to binge watch?
  19. Any babies, kids or fur children?
  20. Favorite color?

Re: Let's get to know each other, 20 Questions!

1. Where do you live? San Diego, CA
    2. Where are you getting married? San Diego, just down the street from where we live, at a private estate. 
    3. Wedding Date: 5.13.17
    4. What was the first thing you planned (if anything yet)? Choosing the bridal party.
    5. Do you want an outdoor or indoor wedding? Outdoor
    6. How long have you been engaged? 3 months
    7. Wedding theme? Still trying to figure this out... 
    8. Biggest guilty pleasure? Reality TV, celebrity gossip.
    9. Favorite thing to do with your FI? Make fun of each other.
    10. Favorite thing to do without your FI? Reading about true crime and unsolved murders/ missing person cases. 
    11. Dream vacation spot? India 
    12. Favorite food? Pizza with tons of jalapeños. 
    13. Favorite cocktail or beverage? Whiskey sour or margarita.
    14. How old are you? 28
    15. How old is your FI? 28
    16. What are you looking forward to most about wedding planning? Dress shopping and designing my wedding band.
    17. What are you looking forward to least about wedding planning? Eating less pizza to fit into dress. 
    18. Favorite show to binge watch? Game of Thrones, OITNB, 30 Rock, The Office. 
    19. Any babies, kids or fur children? None 
    20. Favorite color? White
    1. Where do you live? Arroyo Grande, CA
    2. Where are you getting married? Somewhere close to us on the Central Coast
    3. Wedding Date: May 20, 2017
    4. What was the first thing you planned (if anything yet)? We have our bridal party all planned out but we haven't asked them yet because we want to have a firm date.
    5. Do you want an outdoor or indoor wedding? outdoor
    6. How long have you been engaged? a little less than 2 months
    7. Wedding theme? whimsical, romantic, garden-y, elegant...it's honestly kind of a mish mash of things right now..
    8. Biggest guilty pleasure? Junk food and netflix binge
    9. Favorite thing to do with your FI? mini-roadtrips or movie marathon days
    10. Favorite thing to do without your FI? shopping or baking
    11. Dream vacation spot? Italy, france, london
    12. Favorite food? the sweet kind
    13. Favorite cocktail or beverage? this one cosmo they sell at the yardhouse..
    14. How old are you? 24
    15. How old is your FI? 26
    16. What are you looking forward to most about wedding planning? dress shopping
    17. What are you looking forward to least about wedding planning? spending so much money
    18. Favorite show to binge watch? We're on HTGAWM now, but Teen Wolf and Supernatural are the ones I've watched multiple times..in a row..repeatedly..it's a problem
    19. Any babies, kids or fur children? we have a chinchilla, but our apartment doesn't allow pets (not even a goldfish) so she's with my parents for now.
    20. Favorite color? anything that sparkles
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    1. Where do you live? Hudson Valley, NY
    2. Where are you getting married? Connecticut
    3. Wedding Date: 5/20/2017
    4. What was the first thing you planned (if anything yet)? Photographer/Venue. I knew my photographer from when I was younger, and knew for about two years prior to getting engaged that I wanted to work with her. I emailed her the afternoon we booked our date/venue, haha.
    5. Do you want an outdoor or indoor wedding? Outdoor
    6. How long have you been engaged? 8 months
    7. Wedding theme? Romantic, colorful, garden... like @CharlieRay it's kind of a mish mash right now!
    8. Biggest guilty pleasure? Bravo TV and candy
    9. Favorite thing to do with your FI? Checking out flea markets and yard sales for rare comics for his collection
    10. Favorite thing to do without your FI? After-work manicures and wine with my two work wives :smile: 
    11. Dream vacation spot? Italty
    12. Favorite food? I've never met a pasta I didn't like
    13. Favorite cocktail or beverage? Moscato
    14. How old are you? 24
    15. How old is your FI? 31
    16. What are you looking forward to most about wedding planning? Dress shopping and menu tasting
    17. What are you looking forward to least about wedding planning?  Writing so many checks!
    18. Favorite show to binge watch? GoT, The Mindy Project, anything from The Bachelor franchise
    19. Any babies, kids or fur children? A fur baby named Bash
    20. Favorite color? aqua

• MCmeowMCmeow member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2016
    1. Where do you live? Queens, NY
    2. Where are you getting married? Staten Island, NY
    3. Wedding Date: 05/26/2017
    4. What was the first thing you planned (if anything yet)?: The venue and choosing the wedding party :]
    5. Do you want an outdoor or indoor wedding? Outdoor!
    6. How long have you been engaged? 10 months (Damn time flies)
    7. Wedding theme? No real theme, I guess just a whimsical romantic garden feel
    8. Biggest guilty pleasure? I have no shame in anything I like, I'm a nerd.
    9. Favorite thing to do with your FI? Just chilling together and things like kayaking and going to amusement parks. And coming up with weird sounds, mostly meowing.
    10. Favorite thing to do without your FI? Painting/drawing.
    11. Dream vacation spot? I would live in Rome for the rest of my life if I could
    12. Favorite food? Tuna and Salmon sashimi, gelato, natto, olives, goat cheese, brie and other stinky cheeses.
    13. Favorite cocktail or beverage? I don't know much about cocktails, I'm good with good old bubble tea though
    14. How old are you? 25
    15. How old is your FI? 24
    16. What are you looking forward to most about wedding planning? The food tasting! (It used to be dress shopping but that's officially done, woot)
    17. What are you looking forward to least about wedding planning? Interviewing vendors
    18. Favorite show to binge watch? Binge watched The Walking Dead close to 10 times
    19. Any babies, kids or fur children? Two cats, 3 turtles, and technically 1 big fluffy husky that lives close by at my mom's who I raised before I moved out.
    20. Favorite color? Green
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards