Utah
Options

What are your colors? Theme?

Let's get this board active:)!

Share your colors and theme

Re: What are your colors? Theme?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My colors are Red, Gold, Royal Blue and Black. Im doing a very princess fairy tale ballroom theme. all growing up i knew that when i got married i had to have an amazing staircase to walk down and a princess gown and  beautiful romantic ballroom for dancing.
    have you picked your wedding colors and theme? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My colors are bright pink and chocolate brown. And our theme is castle :)

• Options
    edited December 2011

Nice choices!

Theme??  Romance-candles, rich red roses.  Colors: rich red, black and white.  My save the date and invites are black and white.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My colors are hot pink, lime green and mango orange. I guess I don't really have a them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our colors are hot pink, teal blue, light green, and light purple.  Our theme is "You light UP my life," (UP as in the Disney/Pixar movie), so we have lots of whimsical, vintage, colorful stuff with lots of romantic lighting and candles.  I can't wait to see how it all comes together!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My colors are espresso, cranberry red and cream and my theme is vintage rustic.

• Options
    CarlyAnneCCarlyAnneC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My theme is simple elegance.
    I am using black, white and an icy aqua as an accent(not too much)
    Lots of brocade :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My colors are green, brown, and white.  We are doing pine needles and pine cones instead of flowers!  We'll have some candles giving off a soft glow. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fluer de lis theme, black, silver with a very minimal pink accent! Lots of stargazer lilies and black feather bouquets and centerpieces with rhinestones so everything looks sparkly!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I almost did the royal color theme!!! I have my master bath decorated int hat theme and I LOVE it! Look at Hobby Lobby for reception decor and centerpieces if you havent already!!! You will go nuts!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My colors are Midnight Blue and Spring Green on a Cream backdrop. We are getting married on St Pattys Day so we will have gentle Irish traditional influences but its more elegance than anything :) NO SHAMROCKS! haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our colors are a Dark Plum Purple with a Kelly green.
    The theme is going to be rustic... I found lots of cool accesorries on etsy.com
    Like a ring bearer pillow made of moss and a flower girl basket to match!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My colors are antique blue, mint green, rich cream, chocolate brown, and pale gray. The theme is... unique. It's hard to explain. Garden, outdoor, vintage, and rustic, I suppose! 
    Great color combos on here!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My colors are eggplant purple, dove grey, black and white...art deco, vintage, crystals...love it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our colors are royal purple and deep red. The colors of royalty. Don't really have a theme, but we are going traditional and romantic.
  • Options
    Our colors are Burgundy(wine), Teal or Turquoise, with Silver and of course Black and white (Tux and Dress). A country theme. Lots of old fencing and hay bales around for decor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards