Not Engaged Yet
Options

Friday Eve

2»

Re: Friday Eve

• Options
    @AlPacina - Umm, YES! I could eat mac and cheese everyday and live a happy life. We are usually pretty chill on vacations but I think this one will be very busy. We've already made a list of things we want to do and it's pretty long. We are hoping to stay close to downtown so we can take buses, streetcars, light rails, or whatever else there is!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @AlPacina Ugh I am so jealous of your life and all the shows you go to!

• Options
    labro said:
    @AlPacina Ugh I am so jealous of your life and all the shows you go to!
    You should get a subscription somewhere! It's the main reason I ever have any shows to go to. This month is a exception. ;)

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @AlPacina Lol I wish! I think H and I haven't been back to the Fox Theatre in Atlanta because last time we went to see Monty Python his car was hit by a taxi cab. And now he basically refuses to drive downtown. :(

• Options
    @AlPacina So jealous that you get to see FOTC! But glad you're able to get tix - I remember awhile ago you said that they sold out immediately and you were bummed. They're coming here in July to the venue right near my work but H's brother is getting married in NJ that weekend :(
  • Options

@labro - By Monty Python do you mean Spamalot?!? That really sucks that a cab hit him! I am willing to drive to the broadway theater because I can avoid most of downtown. Between the bikes, one way streets, and shitty Portland drivers, I'm not sad any time I have an excuse not to go there.

@PamBeesly524 - Well, of course Stubhub is adding on EXTRA fees. Ugh. I've never actually had to use them before. So I guess it's still about 15 bucks more per ticket. But right after they sold out they were posted for a minimum of 50 bucks over the original selling price. And people buy them! I wish I had that much money.....

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @AlPacina Yes but I had a major brain fart and kept wanting to type Young Frankenstein except that's entirely something else at an entirely different theater which H ALSO never wants to drive to anymore. He is such a killjoy.

• Options
    @labro - Spamalot is the best! That's awesome that you got to see it, at least. Do you have any girlfriends that like going to shows? I obviously don't buy a second subscription to take BF with me, haha. Maybe you can find a show buddy!

• Options
    labrolabro member
    AlPacina said:
    @labro - Spamalot is the best! That's awesome that you got to see it, at least. Do you have any girlfriends that like going to shows? I obviously don't buy a second subscription to take BF with me, haha. Maybe you can find a show buddy!
    I have no friends. :(

Wait let me re-phrase that.

I don't have any local friends that I want to go to shows with.

SO who is lining up to move to Atlanta? ;)

• Options
    labro said:
    AlPacina said:
    I have no friends. :(

Wait let me re-phrase that.

I don't have any local friends that I want to go to shows with.

SO who is lining up to move to Atlanta? ;)

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards