Not Engaged Yet

Wednesday

2»

Re: Wednesday

• @GoldenPenguin I love that dress!!!
  • @eilis1228 & the others who saw The Lion King in the theatre... you people make me feel OLD. SO OLD. (I also saw it in the theatre, but I was 13 lol)

Also @eilis1228 - I also got the FitBit Alta for my birthday and I LOVE it. I'm just waiting for them to FINALLY release the stainless steel band for it (which they've had on the website since before they released the actual Alta, but it's still not available yet. #sideeye)

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @GoldenPenguin Glad to hear you like the Alta. I have the Flex now and I love the slim design. I tried on the charge and it was too bulky, so I am looking forward to the Alta!
    friends tv show funy
  • @eilis1228 Awww you made me blush. You're the sweetest! Well.....I Did have fun plans for this Sunday but DH decided that he wanted to work because apparently the restaurant is really busy on Father's Day and he thinks he is going to make some good money. So since I will only have a few hours with him, I plan to make him his favorite breakfast in bed and let him open his gifts. The following weekend we will grill out and I'll probably convince him to go play a round of golf or something.
  • Thanks to the posts here I am ordering a fitbit alta. I've been meaning to get a fitbit for over a year and never did it, but after this weekend I realized I definitely need one!

• @LizzyTish88 - I honestly forget I have it on most of the time, which is a problem because I end up wearing it in the shower almost every day. It's "water resistant" and has been fine, but they still recommend that you take it off to shower. Oops. 

I also turned the text notifications off because I text with @swazzle, @csousa1, @Hummingbird125 & @buddysmom80 too much. But it IS a great feature! 

*******************************************************************************************

• @swazzle (and anyone else who loves monopoly) - check out Monopoly cards.  It's pretty much like the board game, but is a deck of cards and takes 15 minutes to play.  I'm currently on a 5 or 6 game winning streak against my bf.
  • @beachyone15 I got a bag like that at Target a couple years ago, but it's coral and tan stripes. I love it!

• @wink0erin - I've found that I can pretty much find anything I need at Target!

• I've found another food delivery service to try out - Sunbasket.    They have a lot of options (Regular, Paleo, GF, Vegetarian, and Vegan) and everything is organic.  I got a link to try it for free, so we'll see how they are.
  • @eilis1228 Interviews for days!!! Good luck!

• @eilis1228 - I felt like I had 389043 interviews. I think I had... three? Maybe four? Plus it was right around our wedding, so it got spaced out quite a bit too. GOOD LUCK!! 

• @GoldenPenguin Oh I forgot that happened around your wedding too! I just remember us all being like, 'OMG when are they going to finally offer you this job?" because they kept scheduling more interviews.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards