Chit Chat

Today's the day!

Ahhh! I'm climbing up the walls- apparently I'm the only one who can't sleep- my MOH is still sleeping soundly and my parents still sounded half asleep when I called them (7am- but it's so gorgeous out!!) Fi has me a little worried- he's so excited he's forgetting everything- like picking up the officiant last night to show him how to get to the place even tho he walked out of the house with every intention of getting him lol. I had panic attack yesterday because I left my fi, dad, FMIL, and the BM in charge of figuring out how to hang lights over the dance floor- fi told me later they did it with purple duct tape and I had to count to 100 and get some pictures before I could breath normally again. But all those worries are behind me! I'm looking forward to being a little pampered today for make up & hair and I can't wait to see Fi at our first look!

Re: Today's the day!

• Congratulation.  it will be an awesome day!
  • Have a wonderful time! Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!  Try to savor all these excited feelings!

SaveSave
  • Happy wedding day!  Come back and tell us how awesome it was!
  • SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Happy Wedding Day!
  • edited June 2016
    Oh my what a day! We had a blast getting ready- even the hair and makeup gals commented on how chill my bridesmaids were. They've been through some horror stories I guess. During our first look photos one of GM stabbed me with boutonnière pin and left a 4 inch slice in my arm- the best man started licking is thumb and wiping it on my arm to stop the bleeding lol. People asked me if I got attacked by a cat all night. My dad stunned me with his dancing- I had no idea he could dance like that! (He told me I'm a better dancer then my mother lol) I didn't tell him our song in advance- The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra- my mother doubted my choice but it was perfect. Our bartender said it was by far the best wedding he's been too- working or as a guest. It was simple, beautiful, and everyone was having fun. We even cleared the floor for a dance off at one point. We did have fight break out at the end
  • edited June 2016
    Sorry about the fight and your arm! 

Apart from that, sounds like a great time!
  • I don't know why it keeps cutting me off in my other post
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards