Not Engaged Yet

1st day of Summer!

Re: 1st day of Summer!

• @southernpeach89 that makes a lot of sense! I thought the place didn't offer more lessons or something.

@labro I'm the aunt that every child pukes on (even when they supposedly no longer have spit up issues).  Been lucky to avoid the pee fountains and poop-splosions though hahah

@500days I vote as many beach days as possible.  Also vote Newport
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @speakeasy14 Awww that's the worst! I've been spit up on before but Callie is not a spitter-upper so I've avoided it from her!

• You guys are the best <3

• I just had to teach my intern about the different parts of a newspaper... he thought each section was a different paper.  He also has never done research within a library other than to use the computers....

• @TwoDimes how was Zootopia? That one looked funny, at least the sloth previews were funny. 
  • labrolabro member
    I just had to teach my intern about the different parts of a newspaper... he thought each section was a different paper.  He also has never done research within a library other than to use the computers....

• @TwoDimes well that's disappointing too.  But at least it was a nice night out!
  • Can I just ask why in the world offices always have to be freezing cold in the summer? It's 82 degrees out so I have a cute summery top on but it's got to be like 62 in my office and I hate it! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DRESS?!
    Layers.  I always have a blazer or cardigan in my desk because it's freezing in the office
  • @PamBeesly524 - I have a space heater under my desk that's on the whole time I'm here AND I have a throw blanket that I use when necessary. It's ridiculous. 

• @Swazzle @speakeasy14 I have a huge sweater on the back of my chair too but I don't want to put it on because it's like, parka sized and I would look ridiculous. Although a throw blanket... something to think about.
  • @AlPacina Did you see the new trailer for Miss Peregrine?

@speakeasy14 @Swazzle @PamBeesly524 Ugh, my office is the worst with temperature. In the mornings it's always freezing cold, and in the afternoons it's a sauna. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @PamBeesly524  like others said, layers. I tend to sit on my legs often enough to keep warm, but we often mess around with the a/c because it will be fine by my office, but other 2 will be icy {like walk by and feels like a meat locker}
  • labrolabro member
    @eilis1228 That's how my office is too. It's like there is no way to win!

• @labro Yes! Exactly! At least we both work from home regularly, so we don't have to deal with it every day of the week.

• @minskat30 OMG! My heart is melting at both of those photos. Dying at the Ani and Raj one. 
  • @minskat30 OMG that picture of Ani and Raj!!!

I think my ovaries just jumped out of my body!

So glad all is going well for you! I'm glad your H enjoyed his first Father's Day and I am sure you are going to rock it tomorrow!! 

friends tv show funy
  • @TwoDimes - Yes please and thank you.  ;)  Seriously, any time you have a road trip planned in this general direction, you are welcome to get all the Ani cuddles and Raj cuddles you like.  
  • @minskat30  I'm sure you'll do great when he's at work :)

And as everyone else, dying over Ani photos! Fluffy Raj and happy daddy :')
  • @minskat30 I started them at the end of April so she had just turned 7 months but you can start them as early as 6 months at our facility. I think that's the average age for most places.

OMG I love that picture of Raj and Ani! I'm sending you all the hugs, Callie was the same way. She never wanted to be put down and I cried the first day I was home all alone without help until @labro came over and saved me lol. Things will get better and soon she will nap without being held. I wish I could come hold her for you so you can get some rest.
  • labrolabro member
    @minskat30 Omggggg I can NOT with those photos of Ani and her daddy and Ani and Raj! She is so serious!! Big big hugs and best of luck tomorrow! It's ok to just cry it out if you have to!

@southernpeach89 has this awesome Moses basket thing btw that she would keep Callie in so she didn't have to drag a rocker or anything all over the place. Obviously it doesn't "fix" the I need to be held or I'll scream issue but maybe it's a something someday that might be a good solution. <3 I wish I was closer so I could visit and help!

http://www.mosesbaskets.com/

• @minskat30 that picture with Raj is perfect!!! He's doing so well with her!  Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for a smooth transition tomorrow!
  • @minskat30 Awwwwwwwwwwww Ani and Raj! Such a perfect little family you have there. <3 I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards