Chit Chat

I'm married!

Woohooo!

Just got back from the honeymoon in the Bahamas, and it was amazing!

A million things went wrong wedding day, and they honestly didn't matter. For instance, someone forgot to give the bartender cups, and some of the mixers, the paper cones H spent hours making from book pages- Forgot them, to name a few. And a groomsman lost his tux pants which ended up delaying the wedding by a half hour or so, so he could go to the nearest store and buy a pair.  It was still amazing, and we had a great night!

Here's some of the pictures back from the photographer!

Re: I'm married!

• Congrats!  You look great!  I love your dress, the tea length is so cute.  What did you do for venue (I can't remember if you posted the resolution)?
  • Such cute photos!!  I love all the colour in your WP.  Congratulations

• Congratulations! You look gorgeous!

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I was just thinking about you! You all look gorgeous! 
  • Congratulations!! You look stunning! 

Also, how did he lose his pants? Please tell me there is a funny story here. 
    I want to hear that story too!
  • Oooooh I love your dress!  Congratulations!  

Silly groomsman... I'm glad everything worked out though!

SaveSave
  • Beautiful! Congrats!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Congratulations!!!!
  • You look gorgeous! I love the multi-colored bridal party!

• Congratulations! You look great! I would also like to hear the tale of the missing pants.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • you look so beautiful!  Love the idea of the coordinating bridal party!

• SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Congratulations!

Love the colour in your WP!
  • You look beautiful! Those pictures are awesome!

• Thank you so much everyone!

We ended up having an outdoor wedding at my sisters home, and it was about 78 degrees and overcast with a nice breeze, so it was perfect! We had fans,  but didn't even need to use them.  Very lucky. 

The colors were a nod to the four houses of HP, and I was really happy with the way the colors came together. 

The pants. Oh boy.  Well, two members of the bridal party are two of our very best friends whom live across the street. We all decided to spend the night at my sisters home the night before the wedding, and some of the GM'S  hubbs parents house,  as we live about an hour away from the wedding site, and his parents are about 5 minutes away.  Well somehow in transit the GM's pants fell out of the bag that held his tux and were MIA. So a few of the GM's had to run all over the place to try and find either suit pants, or a tux place that would allow him to just rent a pair of pants. I have a great picture on FB of this GM all dressed up,  minus tux pants. He felt terrible,  and by that point all I could do was laugh. Poor guy offered to step down because he was so embarrassed,  but I wasnt having that.  If you cant laugh at stuff like that,  you're doing weddings wrong. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards