Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday

Re: Tuesday

• @eilis1228 good luck!!! you got this!

@futuremrshistorian are you a camper or a counselor? hahaha

I am super bored. My temp starts tomorrow so everything that I could be doing today I'm like meh, might as well wait and show him tomorrow. lol

• @AlPacina - Funny you mentioned baby bachelorette. We just saw a preview last night and thought it looked hilarious so we decided to record Kimmel. Unfortunately, he comes on past our bedtime. Good luck with the audit. I'm sure you'll be fine!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @jenna8984 - LOL, this time a "camper".  I did a 3-week summer institute sponsored by the National Endowment for the Humanities.  3 weeks of reading and talking and using my brain a lot.  It was awesome!
  • @eilis1228 Good luck! And happy engagement anniversary!

@TwoDimes That rub sounds very good! 

@AlPacina I wish I could advise you, but I need to restock my book list on my kindle. Right now I am reading a memoir by a former scientologist. It's called Beyond Belief...It's okay. I'm probably going to steal a few titles from what you posted.
  • @TwoDimes - I have seen more than one of your mention those books. So Triptych is the first one? What are you liking about them?

@Swazzle - Nope, haven't read Hunger Games yet. I think I mentioned before that I saw the first movie before I even knew it was a book series, and then just decided to wait to read them until I had watched all the movies. It's time now.

• @twodimes My bf is wanting a civic or accord.  So that's what we're going to look for.  Ideally we'd like an SUV of some sort as our second car (aka mine), but I really just want something that runs. And yeah my bf's mom is just like your MIL.  She's made comments about how I need to clean and organize.

@AlPacina see I just never invite anyone over haha. Then it doesn't matter what my house looks like. Read Hunger Games.  I was able to get them free through the kindle library, not sure if they're still available. 

• @500days - I love memoirs. They're by far my favorite genre. And I've considered picking up the book you're reading more than once. I tried reading Going Clear, which is the book that HBO documentary about Scientology was based on. I only made it through about a third of it, but I think I stopped because it was a journalist author, and it wasn't my favorite writing style. Have you read The Glass Castle? It's sooooo good.

@speakeasy14 - Psssh, you people and your Kindles. I'll just buy the hard copies. I have a billion bookshelves that are not even close to filled right now.

• @AlPacina - HG it is!!!!!!!!!

• @AlPacina haha hey it works when you live in a tiny house and your bf says no bookshelves!
  • @AlPacina haha hey it works when you live in a tiny house and your bf says no bookshelves!

• @AlPacina - I also vote for Hunger Games!
  • @AlPacina Yes! I think Glass Castle is actually a real book that I own, not an ebook lol I have to find it and reread it again. The book I am reading now is good, but it's very repetitive in describing how every day went for Jenna Miscavige. I read HG and that's definitely a good read!
  • @AlPacina  they are! I'd heard of them, but never had a storm bad enough for them to form :) And hopefully it will. I called dentist because they said any pain, to let them know and they're going to make sure everything is okay. Booo more dentists!
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @AlPacina It was actually started by a bunch of ladies (and my mom) years ago who all lived in the same neighborhood. It's still mostly the same core group but it's changed here and there. Some months people flake but usually at least 5 people show up no matter what, sometimes as many as 10 and it's always a lot of fun!

• @audrewuh Sorry to hear about the pup. I hope it's nothing major. Your trip to the drive-in sounds fun!
    friends tv show funy
  • @audrewuh Lots of vibes for Stevie!  Wanna come work with me? That means moving to PA. 
  • @audrewuh - Vibes for Stevie! If only you were interested in business/finance :lol:

• @AlPacina - YAY! I concur with @TwoDimes , of course!

• @eilis1228 WTG on the interview!!!
  • @labro - Happy 3 years to Cinders!!! Did she get a special cookie?

@jenna8984 Position can really change last minute so don't stress. My OB told me after delivering that she didn't think I could do it without a csection but Ani switched positions at the last minute 
  • @minskat30 Ah that smile melts my heart. Those first smiles are seriously the best!
  • @minskat30 oh that's good to know! and aaaaaaaah she's adorable!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards