Not Engaged Yet

Wednesday

Good day! 

Last night I got home, took Lucy for a quick walk, ordered a pizza, finished my 25th book of the year, and watched a little of the US vs Argentina soccer match. H was at a tattoo appointment which was part of his birthday gift from me:

Today, I woke up feeling like it's Christmas! BIG BROTHER STARTS TONIGHT!!!!!! Those of you that know me at all, know that this is my #1 TV obsession each summer. I am so freaking excited I can hardly contain myself! 

The end. 

Re: Wednesday

• @Swazzle Your H's tattoo looks great. Is that his leg or arm? Enjoy BB!!

@southernpeach89 Have fun with your sisters tonight! That sounds like a great little GTG for you guys!
    friends tv show funy
  • @LizzyTish88 Omg those pictures are beautiful! That sounded like it was a lot of fun! I've always wanted to do one of those sunset cruises and every time we talk about doing them it's at the beach and we end up doing something else lol.
  • @southernpeach89 - Have so much fun with the other Hos tonight! 

@LizzyTish88 - Wow those pics are gorgeous! It looks so relaxing. The new tattoo is on his arm. 

• @labro - I promise you're not the shitty neighbor in this situation. 

@cu97tiger - Sounds like you're having a really nice time with your parents! Way to go with the runs this morning! 

• LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2016
    @labro Sorry to hear about your rough night with the neighbors. Sucks that you have to do something, but no one should have to deal with that. If the dogs are barking they clearly aren't comfortable in their situation either, so it's good for them. Have fun tonight!!

@cu97tiger Congrats on the faster numbers! Have fun golfing! I have clubs but have only been a few times. I want to get back out there and try again!

ETA @futuremrshistorian Yay for seeing BF so soon!!! That is great news!
    friends tv show funy
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @LizzyTish88 Honestly the dog barks because they don't tell him not to and he's a type of dog that's typically territorial. They WANT the dog to bark because apparently people are just DYING to break into their cars or something. It's a load of B/S. There have been times where the dog is barking at nothing and they'll just sit outside and not anything or tell it to stop.

• @swazzle - That tattoo looks amazzzing.

@Labro - I can sort of relate. My BF and I live in an upper/lower with his brother in the upper. He has his alarm clock set to a radio station, has it go off at random hours of the nights at the highest volume (it sounds like it's literally RIGHT NEXT TO ME) and lets it just go off. For hours.

Can I call animal control on him?

----

Sorry for the very random disappearance for a long time. I was dealing with some family/personal emergencies and issues..

On another note. I feel like I'm dying today.

Crazy Fur-Mom to 1.
    "She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten."

• labrolabro member
    @LizzyTish88 WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

• @labro LOL I'm prepared for all the laughs! 
  • labrolabro member
    @500days Is there no public beach that you can go to and you don't have to pay? Or is it covering parking or something?

• @500days - I just started watching OITNB! I'm only on season two so I've been trying to avoid Facebook so I don't see any season four spoilers. Are you loving it?!

Crazy Fur-Mom to 1.
    "She who leaves a trail of glitter is never forgotten."

• labrolabro member
    edited June 2016
    @TwoDimes Yep. Pretty much ever since they got the dog in December. We've gone from texting them at night asking them to please bring the dog in, to finally having a face to face conversation about it (that was a few weeks ago), and then last week the dog was outside barking non-stop so H finally lost his patience and stepped outside and yelled at it and said "If you wake us up tonight I'm calling animal control" and lo and behold the owner was outside just letting the dog bark so he obviously heard H's threat. That was probably about a week ago and we've not seen them at all but last night their dog started barking so that was it. My H has a LOT of patience but I think it's finally gone and he refuses to tolerate it at this point.

• @labro the public beaches charge parking and the daily rate is high in RI so I just go to MA beaches (bit cheaper) or fishing coves with little beaches. After July 1 it's way easier to go to the beach everyday.
    @LizzyTish88 Do you ever go to horseneck? Or are you closer to duxbury and nantasket? We should do a Friday beach day with those summer hours!
  • @500days I usually go to Plymouth but Horseneck is not far from me at all!! I would love to do a Friday beach day!! Just let me know when!
    friends tv show funy
  • labrolabro member

Look at this amazing gif I found.

• labrolabro member
    edited June 2016
    @PamBeesly524 Awww your poor kitty! I hope it's nothing serious and the sore clears up quickly!

@TwoDimes Have I told you lately how much I freaking ADORE Indy???

• @500days - Yes, it was all done yesterday! I hate hate hate paying for the beach! Will it at least be cheaper since it's a weekday?

@TwoDimes - I am impressed by your SIX slices! I had to stop at 3 event though I wanted to finish the pie. 

@PamBeesly524 - I'm not actually alone! I know a lot of people that watch! I forget, do you only have 1 cat? I hope it heals soon! 

• @TwoDimes Aw how do you resist that Indy face <3

@PamBeesly524 Hope your kitty gets better soon! Hopefully it is just a cut. 
    friends tv show funy
  • @500days - If you go to Narragansett Beach this summer and see a little hot dog cart called 'Yea Dog', you should definitely buy a hot dog... my cousin owns it! You should follow them on Instagram (search for yeadogri)
    @labro - O M G that gif. Hilarious. And I'm so sad for that doggie not getting his treat.
    @PamBeesly524 - I'll probably do a 5k on 8/13, and then I'm considering a half marathon on 9/10. That will lead me in nicely to Ragnar, which is 9/16 and 17. Depending on how all that goes with still doing Crossfit, I'm toying with the idea of doing a full marathon in mid-November. We'll see! How about you?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards