Wedding Invitations & Paper

Wedding Website in Wedding Invitation

Just wondering what the etiquette was on including The Knot Wedding Website on the Wedding invitation (maybe the backside?) or enclosed on a separate card inside the envelope?  Normally you read about including it in your shower invitation, however how do you get the information to all guests, including males not invited to the shower?

Answers

• We included ours on our invitation (we did not have any inserts). It was in small print, in the bottom right corner. It just said "More information at: www.website.com". We had all of the hotel info, directions, etc. on the website, so it was basically in place of an insert.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ours is on our accommodation card. 
  • We put ours on our Save-the-Date.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • DD put theirs on the Save-the-Date and the Accommodations card.
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    We included ours on our Save-the-Date and as part of a separate accommodations card.

I think another option would be to print your wedding website on a simple business card sized insert if you don't have any other separate inserts.

• We didn't have ours set up when the STD's went out (I was on the fence about doing one), so it will be included on the back on the invitation.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • ScottishSarahScottishSarah member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited June 2016
    I put mine in small letters at the bottom of the invite.  You are meant to have little separate cards I think but I couldn't be bothered!
  • kylexokylexo member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Ours was printed on the back of the invitation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards