Snarky Brides

Bridezilla Demands Bridesmaids Chip In for Her $10,500 Wedding Dress

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

Re: Bridezilla Demands Bridesmaids Chip In for Her $10,500 Wedding Dress

• Yeah, I'd be telling that bride to lose my number. 

Also, GH's copy editor must be on vacation. "They're desire"?
  • Yeah, I'd be telling that bride to lose my number. 

Also, GH's copy editor must be on vacation. "They're desire"?
    You beat me to it!  I actually cringed. 

I'd have peaced out after she asked me to make that excel spreadsheet.

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• I would've ditched this bride as soon as she sent me the request for the same day excel spreadsheet of cake bakers for a destination wedding. 

SaveSave
  • MCmeowMCmeow member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I think for the excel file I would've added contact information for divorce lawyers, maybe if I were real evil I would've made them contact info for drug dealers disguised as cute bakery names.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ah......no.
  • Three of the bridesmaids actually chipped in!
  • MCmeow said:
    I think for the excel file I would've added contact information for divorce lawyers, maybe if I were real evil I would've made them contact info for drug dealers disguised as cute bakery names.
    I almost snorted Diet Dr. Pepper reading this. Awesome!
  • I barely made a budget spreadsheet for my own wedding. Why the fk would I want to make one for cakes for someone else? 

...I guess that attitude is the reason no one ever asks me to be a bridesmaid. Bad friend, bad.

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Run! Run far far away!

(P.S. I am also drinking Dr. Pepper right now)
  • I barely made a budget spreadsheet for my own wedding. Why the fk would I want to make one for cakes for someone else? 

...I guess that attitude is the reason no one ever asks me to be a bridesmaid. Bad friend, bad.
    I would have done this for a really close friend because I love excel and that's the kind of shit I do to procrastinate.  I built my career on it, actually.

Same day, no. Snark about not getting it the same day? I'd tell her my hourly rate? I'd send her back my freelance hourly rate and ask if she wanted to pay me so she could berate me like an employee. 
  • A prestige level for bakeries?

Really?

Does Cake Boss count? Inquiring minds. 

• She sounds like THE WORST, so I'm extremely curious about what "the perfect wedding dress" looks like.
  • MCmeowMCmeow member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    She sounds like THE WORST, so I'm extremely curious about what "the perfect wedding dress" looks like.
    I'd forgive her if it was this dress: 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I feel like this is a cliffhanger! Is the bridesmaid going to bail.... or not????????

• " It would be a sentimental treasure that all the bridesmaids would have a part in if they paid for it."

So afterwards do they get a piece of the dress?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards