Chit Chat

Chipotle rewards program

Probably goes hand in hand with the earlier salmonella outbreak, but they're really trying to get people to go here this summer!  Not a fan of it myself, but just an fyi to those who are (and if you are, I'm sure you know this already):

http://www.chipotle.com/chiptopia?gclid=CKmEr9bCy80CFUZrNwodbZwO8Q&gclsrc=ds

Re: Chipotle rewards program

• interesting... but thats a whole heck of a lot of chipotle to eat in a month!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MCmeowMCmeow member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    According to my FH they have an app with games or something that gets you free guac and other perks... they are really trying hard to bring back business.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    I like rewards programs but since it is just for the summer I know I'd never earn enough points for a free entrée so I wouldn't sign up
  • This would have been awesome when I was on a 7 month business trip and ate Chipotle every day for lunch!

• I used to love Chipotle so much until I got food poisoning from a burrito bowl type thing (my bf at the time also got sick, the only thing in common in our orders were the basics, like lettuce). It wasn't so much the food poisoning (well, that was terrible) but the fact that when my bf contacted them they never contacted back to say "hey, sorry we made you puke and poop your guts out, our bad". That was way back in 2010 but it was a red flag to me that the company has a culture where they don't care much about customers' health. 

I have literally never eaten there again, and even this sweet rewards program wouldn't entice me back. 
  • @badbnagdway - food poisoning is the worst. 

I love Chipotle, but wouldn't eat there four times in one month. Besides, we a have a new Moe's very close by, and they have 'stacks.'   But I wonder about those salsas that they leave out in the open for everyone to help themselves. 

• I was getting excited about this because I definitely eat enough Chipotle in a month to get at least one reward, but I'm so annoyed it's a limit of one purchase per day per card- does that mean if H and I get dinner from there we have to start two reward accounts for both our entrees to count? Disappointing.
  • I was really excited about this since my shift likes to go to Chipotle for lunch or dinner, but we work 24 on/72 off so we wouldn't even have enough opportunities to go if we only did it at while at work. Plus, we'd all have to have our own cards in order to sorta get the rewards. As much as I love Chipotle, even I won't be spending my days off driving 25 minutes one way just for a few rewards. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards