DIY Wedding Forum

DIY Sweethearts table?

Hey Dolls,

Did any of you decorate your own sweetheart table? If so, what did you do?

Re: DIY Sweethearts table?

• Most sweetheart tables I've seen look exactly the same as the rest of the tables with the exception of a space for the bride's bouquet.
  • Kind of. They put my bouquet in the center, and I had painted and rhinestoned wooden letters and numbers for different tables. On ours, it was our last name. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I wanted to put a just married banner on ours
  • I had planned to have a vase for my bridal bouquet but forgot to get it set up ahead of time. We had two golden wine glasses (wedding glasses from FIL and MIL's wedding which somewhat resembled goblets, and were a pretty sweet last-minute addition), personalized champagne flutes, some candles, and gold letters reading "Dr.&Mrs." in the center. Looked great. I ended up just setting my bouquet on its side on the table. Sometimes less is more. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I wanted to put a just married banner on ours
    So do that. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards