Not Engaged Yet

FRIIIIIIDAYYYYYY!

2»

Re: FRIIIIIIDAYYYYYY!

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @GoldenPenguin You are the best. Golden hugs!

@TwoDimes I unfriended my uncles and several other people a long time ago because I was absolutely done with all the racist shit they constantly spewed. I want FB to keep up with my friends marriages, babies, and awesome life events. You posting some ridiculous political meme or clickbait article isn't going to sway me one or another. It's just going to raise my blood pressure.

• This is all I have to say today. I'm sorry if some people have seen this on FB already, but it needs to be said again.

I'm heartbroken and infuriated. None of this is okay. NONE of it.

There is a very short list of reasons someone should be killed. Driving with a broken taillight isn't one of them. Neither is being a police officer. Sexuality and gender orientation isn't on there. Neither is religious preference. Political affiliation isn't on that list. And skin color most definitely isn't on that list.

My outrage isn't exclusive. I can be sad and pissed off about the fact that police officers are killed AND the fact that sometimes police officers kill people they shouldn't. I can support and be an ally for people of color AND be sad and pissed off that some people use activism as a violent tool. I can be infuriated and devastated about gun violence and want change AND still not want to take everyone's guns away.

I don't want this to continue to be the world that I live in, that my family & friends live in, that my nieces and nephews and every other child I loves live in. Be better. Everyone. BE BETTER.

QFT.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • labrolabro member
    @Swazzle LOVE!!!!!!!!!!

• PSA: FitBit is on Zulily today. I don't see the Alta or any of the newer ones, but they have Charge HRs and Surges on there for about $10 cheaper than Amazon.

• labrolabro member
    @southernpeach89 I think changing the inside made a HUGE difference! It looks great!

• @Swazzle BYE!

@southernpeach89 It looks so much better! I love it.
  • @AlPacina Awww girl <3 Thank you! A year later and I'm so glad we have a video of the day.

@southernpeach89 I love the wreath!

@Swazzle Have fun!!

It just got so muggy outside :(  My weather app claims it is only 68 degrees. LIES. It feels much warmer.
  • labrolabro member
    @500days Humidity ruins everything! But at the same time, I'm glad we're back to our normal hot, humid weather compared to the hot, dry weather we had in June. It was killing my plants! The humidity in the air helps them from getting all dried out and sad looking.

• eilis1228 said:
    LADIES, I highly recommend a margarita at lunch on Fridays. I am in the best mood ever and can't stop laughing at silly things.

@eilis1228 - Lady, you crack me up.

I stopped by the liquor store at lunch, and then threw the bottle of booze in my purse while I stopped by the bakery. Sorta forgot and brought the bottle in with me (AGAINST THE RULES). I'm thinking since I'm already rebelling............ I should open it? ;)

J/k. But seriously. This day is crawling. I think alcohol would only help.

• labrolabro member
    Just three more hours until it's time.

• AlPacina said:
    eilis1228 said:
    LADIES, I highly recommend a margarita at lunch on Fridays. I am in the best mood ever and can't stop laughing at silly things.

@eilis1228 - Lady, you crack me up.

I stopped by the liquor store at lunch, and then threw the bottle of booze in my purse while I stopped by the bakery. Sorta forgot and brought the bottle in with me (AGAINST THE RULES). I'm thinking since I'm already rebelling............ I should open it? ;)

J/k. But seriously. This day is crawling. I think alcohol would only help.

Speaking from personal experience, the answer is YES. Do it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards