Not Engaged Yet

Friday or Monday Questions

labrolabro member
First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
edited July 2016 in Not Engaged Yet
I think a lot of people have already checked out for the day but here goes! Or if it's Monday and you're seeing this...ANSWER THEM!

THE ICE CREAM TRUCK IS HERE!!!! What do you order?

Have you ever had wine (or another alcoholic drink) straight from the bottle? Thoughts?

What's your favorite type of cheese?

What's your favorite way to consume cheese?

What cake would you order from THIS list?

Do you remember these popsicles?

What's your favorite flavor?

Re: Friday or Monday Questions

• labrolabro member

ONE OF THESE!!!!!!! The orange flavor is the best one.

Have you ever had wine (or another alcoholic drink) straight from the bottle? Thoughts?

Yes, and it really wasn't my favorite. It was a red wine and it was just...eh. Plus I was afraid of dripping all over myself and looking like an actual alcoholic.

Aged cheddar with all those delicious crystallized bits in it!

Today I really want mac n' cheese with bbq pulled pork mixed into it.

What cake would you order from THIS list?
    THIS ONE!!!

CASSATA CAKE

SPONGE CAKE LAYERS SOAKED WITH RUM AND FILLED WITH FRESH CANNOLl CREAM, TOPPED AND DECORATED WITH FRESH WHIPPED CREAM, TOASTED ALMONDS AND MINI CANNOLI

You betcha!!!

Order of preference goes pink, purple, red, green, orange, blue. I think there are other flavors but I always eat them last...

• labrolabro member
    @AlPacina LOL I guess I say "remember", but yeah, I have a half pack in my freezer right now. I can't eat just one.

• labro said:
    @AlPacina LOL I guess I say "remember", but yeah, I have a half pack in my freezer right now. I can't eat just one.

@labro -  BF will come into the living room with a dozen or so. I always mistakenly assume half of them are for me.

• labrolabro member
    AlPacina said:
    labro said:

@labro -  BF will come into the living room with a dozen or so. I always mistakenly assume half of them are for me.
    By mistakenly you mean you mistook that he brought them all for himself but they are really all for you right? ;)

• labro said:
    AlPacina said:
    labro said:

By mistakenly you mean you mistook that he brought them all for himself but they are really all for you right? ;)

I've been known to grab my own dozen............

But c'mon. Trying to limit yourself to a small number of Otter Pops is like trying to drink a Capri Sun in less than one breath.

• labrolabro member
    @TwoDimes I totally stole the mac n cheese w/ pulled pork from you, you know! And last night when I went grocery shopping I intentionally bought macaroni noodles and cheese blocks with the intent of making it! It's gonna be GREAT for my WW points, let me tell ya!

• THE ICE CREAM TRUCK IS HERE!!!! What do you order?

Brie, Gouda, Mozzarella, Cheddar,Provolone

Death by Chocolate:

Yes, I still eat them.

Pink

Wait did they have actual flavors? Hahaha everything was always associated by color. 
  • labrolabro member
    @speakeasy14 It's like Starburst flavors. My favorites are the pink ones!!! There is no "real" flavor lol!

• Well it's Sunday Night but I want to play! (also hi! I will try to catch up with everyone tonight and tomorrow!)

I'm boring, but they are my favorite thing to get from the ice cream truck!

Yup! I've had wine, whiskey, and vodka straight from the bottle. I highly prefer wine from the bottle, because that's what I drink most often and then I am not dirtying a wine glass. I really only do it if it's just FI and I at home and there is only enough for a glass left in the bottle.

What's your favorite type of cheese? Mozzarella if I have to pick just one.

What's your favorite way to consume cheese? I cannot pick. I love cheese on pretty much everything.

What cake would you order from THIS list? Definitely the chocolate mousse cake, with the cassata a close second (Cassata is what our wedding cake flavor is!).

Do you remember these popsicles? Yes. 

What's your favorite flavor? I don't have one, because I have never had one that I liked. 

I think the black and white cake!

DUH....

Blue or Green!

RASPBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CAKE

I too have them in my freezer!

Blue, Pink, Green, Orange, then Purple.
    friends tv show funy

Duh.  Judge away if you must...

ALL the cheese.  Cheese curds and mozzarella are my top two!

Just get it in my mouth.  

Or...

Of course!!

Order of preference goes orange, red, blue, green, pink, purple!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards