Nevada-Las Vegas

Hiring a Bartender

Google is usually my friend. Ive emailed off a few places and either got no reply or they dont do that service. 

Did anyone else use a bartender? 

Ive about 20 people but my H2B likes cocktails alot. Old fashions and whiskey based. So i need someone able to make and mix coctails. 

Can anyone point me the right direction please. I am really having trouble with thia last thing

Thanks

Re: Hiring a Bartender

• I haven't hired anyone yet, but I've been looking at some quotes I got from Thumbtack.  I've been struggling to find a good option for this as well, and would love to hear about other people's solutions.
  • You can call Las Vegas bartending schools, they have many students looking for extra work. They will know their cocktails and not be too expensive. Just ask for a copy of their alcohol awareness card and health care, that is the legal requirement to serve alcohol in Clark County (Las Vegas and Henderson)
  • I'm not sure this is a great solution.  I've spent a fair number of years working in bars and restaurants, and I don't think I know anyone who actually works as a bartender who has gone to a bartending school.  My understanding is those are generally not very legitimate, and mostly cater to those without any industry experience. 
  • Try Absolute Beverage.  We used them.  They were great.
  • adverbadverb member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    PAT at First Class Bartenders!! I found him on Thumbtack.

Super cheap. We supplied the alcohol and he did a fantastic job (he can also pick it up for you if you need). Everyone RAVED about him. I'll admit we didn't get much time to interact with him because we were so busy with other stuff.
  • Thank you so much for the replies. Was tearing my hair out. We are irish. Honestly cant trust us around an open bar without someone poirinf regular measures 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards