Not Engaged Yet

Hump Day

Morning! Sup?

H and I went to see Hall & Oates last night and it was a really nice time! It was a later night than I would have liked, especially being sick, but I'll survive. 

Tonight I'm home alone so I plan to immediately get into LLRs and onto my couch. I have to watch this week's PLL and Sunday's BB before tonight's BB at 8. I will then promptly be going to bed. 

So ready for 5pm!

Re: Hump Day

• @southernpeach89 - I'm not feeling any better. My throat is on fire, I can't stop coughing, my sinuses are definitely trying to erupt my whole head, and my whole body is achy. Callie was probably ADORABLE playing with her new friend yesterday! 

• @Swazzle I'm so sorry you're still feeling icky. I really hope it starts to clear up soon. Watching Callie play with another little girl her age was so awesome. They would babble to each other and stand and pat each other on the head. It was soooo cute!
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @Swazzle Omg you look so pretty!! That outfit is perfect for summer and I absolutely ADORE that scalloped black top! It's gorgeous!

• @labro - Thank youuuuuu! It's hard to see in the pic but the front has like 2 layers of scallop-edging too! I love it so much and this is the first time I've worn it. 

• labrolabro member
    @TwoDimes I mean, if you have to work on your birthday, at least you'll walk away with a bunch of free food and other shit right?? I swear...my raises aren't much...they probably fall in line with less than what I think of as a normal COL raise. They are pretty shitty lol.

That drink you had sounds super yummy! I'll have to try it sometime!! I'm sorry your FIL is being a pain about your life plan. You and your H are already super adulty and doing all the awesome things...so screw them and their opinions on how they think you can do better.

• @eilis1228 - Ugh that so sucks about the nose bleed! I hope you adjust quickly to the new work hours! 

@TwoDimes - Where even are youuuuuu! I miss you. That drink tho :love:

• @Swazzle glad you had fun despite being sick!!

@southernpeach89  yum lemon poppy seed dressing!!

@labro congrats on raise! buy all the things!

@eilis1228  boo nose bleed :( i use to have those at our old apt, but it was from dry air. Yay new job soon though :D

@TwoDimes  happy birthday!! And Viva La France! ;) Funny is so many similarities, you share a bday with Matt and our anniversaries are the same!
    webinar = winebar. Legit
    Btw how are those sheets you got from BB&B? I'm debating on getting some but wanna make sure the price is worth it.

Not much with me. I just signed up for my course that will bump me up a job/pay and I'm pretty excited! There's a lot of reading involved, but exam isn't until January so I have time to study, pack and move. I wanted to sign up as soon as possible so I could slowly get into it

We ordered our mattress last night, and it's to come on the 23rd. We also got a mattress protector, for obvious reasons. Picked up fast food on way home because my uncle was coming with our table. We tried Popeye's Louisiana Chicken ... it's not bad, but we're not going back. Too much spice for me :(

We got our table back and it's GORGEOUS!! I would AW but I can't on my work computer, so I'll post it later.

Suppose to be stupid levels of hot for the next 2 days, so I'm essentially just parking myself in front of a fan and doing nothing lol
  • @beachyone15 - Wow! That archway of trees looks incredible! Have you been to Victoria, BC? Their Butchart Gardens is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.

• @AlPacina - I know! That spot almost doesn't look real, but it was so incredible. Lots of people were taking engagement/bridal/quince photos.
    I haven't been to BC but I would love to! I imagine it's beautiful everywhere in Canada.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• labrolabro member
    @beachyone15 Omg that archway has got to be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!! I'm glad you had a nice mini-getaway! Welcome back!

• @beachyone15  Love the botanical garden photos!! I got popcorn shrimp. It wasn't too bad, but I'm awful with spice :\ I may give them another shot with mild strip though!
  • @beachyone15 that archway is stunning! And that garden is so colorful! The one in Austin was pretty, but more greenery than colors.  

@swazzle love that top! 

@eilis1228 ooo do share drama stories!
  • @beachyone15 I did my bridals at the Arboretum! A family friend is the director of events there, so she hooked me up. I'm glad you had fun in Dallas! A friend of mine is obsessed with Spa Castle. 
    -------------------
    lol I will report back all the work drama. About to head out for lunch.

• eilis1228 said:
    -------------------
    lol I will report back all the work drama. About to head out for lunch.

• @alpacina YES the gardens in Victoria are awesome!

@beachyone15 your trip looks so much fun, love it

@labro congrats on your raise!

@swazzle I ordered my very first pair of LLR leggings (plain black to start). They aren't here yet but I am dying to get them!

@twodimes I just want to pour that drink all over my face.  

• @minskat30 Good luck with Ani's appt tomorrow!
  • @minskat30 - Hello you! Your day tomorrow sounds so great! Congrats to your H and I hope Ani is growing right along as she should be :smile:

@jenna8984 - Yesssssssssssss! I hope you love them! I seriously live in them when I'm not at work (that's partially a lie as I've worn my solid black ones to work a couple times with longer shirts). I had 4 pairs with me this weekend at @buddysmom80 's house! 

• Meh, the drama was less than stellar. Just stuff from our Missouri office. The LADY who was hired to replace me does not get along at all with another employee there (and there are only 3 employees in that office), and apparently she ends up in tears frequently after they fight. Interesting. 

Lunch was really good. I got a ham and cheese quiche, some fruit, a side of soup, and a giant chocolate chip cookie that was as big as my face. Not too shabby!

@minskat30 Have fun with your best friend! That's so exciting too about your H! Congrats again to him!

@TwoDimes Happy early Birthday! Good luck in your winebar today! lol

• @eilis1228 Your replacement fights with her employees until tears? That seems very dramatic to me...why does this happen?
  • @eilis1228 Your replacement fights with her employees until tears? That seems very dramatic to me...why does this happen?
    Sorry, just re-read my post. Should have clarified. My replacement, T, currently works in our Missouri office. The Missouri office only has 3 people in it. She does not get along with another employee, B. B is the aggressor, not T. T apparently ends up in tears after their encounters. I have NO CLUE what they fight about. Very strange.

• @eilis1228 That's awful...especially since she hasn't even been there very long. Shame on her coworker for escalating things to that point.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards