Not Engaged Yet

OLW

Dear Work,

Thanks for the raise! I know they say money doesn't buy happiness...but it sure can buy you lots of vacations, new shoes, clothes, and spa days....and that makes ME happy! Please give me more raises next year and in the future!

Love,
A very dedicated and hard-working employee

~~~

Dear Aunt Flo,

If you could come like right now...that'd be great. Otherwise, stay the fuck away for at least another week and a half. DNW you at the beach. You don't like the beach...you told me this.

No love,
Me

~~~~

Dear NEY,

It's been SO QUIET around here lately. Where is everyone??? Can someone like...start a fight or something?

Love ya!

LaBro

Re: OLW

• Dear @eilis1228

Welcome to the obsessed with Hamilton club! It'll be in Portland in 2017/18!!!!!! Can I just time travel, please?

• Dear solicitors,

Leave! Do you not see the sign at the front of our neighborhood that says, "NO SOLICITING"???? I don't want your stuff.

Sincerely,
    Annoyed Homeowner

Dear Maddux,

We bought a new trashcan just so you wouldn't get into it and then you some how figured out how to open this one too!!!!! STAHPPPPP.

Love,
    Your mommy who wants to keep you healthy and her house clean

Dear H,

I'm counting down the days until you're done with your degree and I'm not even the one graduating lol.

Love,
    Your wife that misses it when you have free time
  • Dear Paperwork on my Desk

Do yourself. I'm hungry. Guh.

Sincerely,
    me.

---------------

Dear course

Be prepared to be taken over! Muahahaha!

Yours truly,
    Determined self

---------------

Dear Postal Workers

I am entirely too glad you decided not to do a lock-out and I appreciate your jobs!

Forever grateful,
    me
  • AlPacina said:

Dear @eilis1228

Welcome to the obsessed with Hamilton club! It'll be in Portland in 2017/18!!!!!! Can I just time travel, please?

It's supposed to be in Dallas around that time too! Pretty sure getting tickets will be like competing in the Hunger Games though.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @eilis1228 - I bought a broadway season subscription last year solely to make sure I was first in line for Book of Mormon tickets (which sold out a dozen shows). I will be maintaining my subscription another couple of years, methinks, haha!

• I forgot the other thing I wanted to add, dangit..........

Dear @CocoBellaF,

When are you going to come back and tell us all about your daughter?!? I'm in serious need of some updates!

Love, Al

• @AlPacina That is very smart, especially for Book of Mormon. I have not been able to get tickets to it anytime it's been in town. You are a very wise woman.

• eilis1228 said:
    @AlPacina That is very smart, especially for Book of Mormon. I have not been able to get tickets to it anytime it's been in town. You are a very wise woman.

• AlPacina said:
    eilis1228 said:
    @AlPacina That is very smart, especially for Book of Mormon. I have not been able to get tickets to it anytime it's been in town. You are a very wise woman.

Our relationship:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards