Not Engaged Yet

Thursday

It's Thursday which is almost Friday! 

I feel like total garbage and can't wait to go home.

@TwoDimes

With emphasis on the period :kissing_heart:

Re: Thursday

• @beachyone15 - That sounds like so much fun! I love lazy rivers. Have a blast! 

• @Swazzle Sorry you feel like death. I do too, so I am right there with you.

@beachyone15 Yay lazy river!

@TwoDimes Happy Birthday!!!

I feel like absolute shit. I left work Tuesday and stayed home yesterday, so I came back to a bunch of shit today, and I'm not having any of it. I can't wait for 3. 
    friends tv show funy
  • @swazzle and @LizzyTish88 - I'm sorry you guys feel crappy. Is it a cold?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• PamBeesly524PamBeesly524 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited July 2016
    @Swazzle Ugh.. I hope you feel better soon! What a nasty cold. EDIT: and @LizzyTish88 AND @jenna8984!!!!

@beachyone15 Ummm lazy river? YES PLEASE!

@TwoDimes

I was in an all day meeting yesterday so I didn't get to play. I have no updates except H wasn't home last night so I ate all the mac and cheese and watched all the Scandal. I hope he gets back to Boston in time tonight to pick me up so I don't have to take public transportation and hate the world again.
    raw.gif 488.6K
  • @LizzyTish88 @jenna8984 - I hope you guys feel better soon too! 

I'm going home. Have a good day, everyone, and I'll catch ya all tomorrow. 

• @AuroraRose41- I hope you have an amazing wedding day! Come back with pictures!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @speakeasy14 that gift is hilarious

@alpacina right, thank you! I agree....that Terminator movie was soooooo confusing! I watched at a friend's house and I had to keep asking her husband what the hell was going on.

@aurorarose41 aaaaah you're so close!!!!!! aaw I'm glad he didn't see much of the dress and it will look so different on you than the hanger. But seriously, to go through all that time and moving unscathed and then at the last second?! Damn! I was scrolling through pics on my phone one time before my wedding and accidentally showed H one of me in the dress! He did the same thing "um I didn't see it...but it's beautiful".

• @AuroraRose41 I hope you have an amazing weekend! That wedding dress story is hilarious and something you guys will be able to laugh about forever. 
  • @AlPacina my bf's cousin was Elle for her high school's musical. That was the first time I saw it live and loved it. 
  • It's one of the only movies that I'll watch on TV no matter what else is on or how many times I've seen it! lol

• @labro lol well it was 8pm and we had already eaten dinner so I didn't want to go to an actual sit down restaurant just for French fries. We live in the burbs so there's not like a 5 Guys type place we could have gone to. So my options were either picking them up from a pizza place or McDonald's. (I've never attempted to home make them so that was not an option lol)

I just saw a post that Reese Witherspoon made on instagram trying on her clothes from legally blonde! So cute that she still has them!

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @jenna8984 Your pregnant cravings probably didn't have patience to make some frozen ones either! I just couldn't equate pizza and fries in my head.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards