Wedding Woes
Options

Randoms

1.  I am trying to cool off after a very shitty interaction with a co-worker.  He all but told me to fuck off when he was supposed to be helping me.  

2. I caught DefConn saying ballsacks today.  It's hard to be stern when you want to laugh. 

3. Dry spray has been my friend this summer.   IDK how I lived this long w/o it. 

4.  If I use sugarscrub on my legs before shaving, I get a much better shave. 

5.  I'm going out to dinner tonight with my sisters.  I'm wearing a new dress and I get to see my nephew beforehand.   Trying to think about that so I can feel better about #1. 

Re: Randoms

• Options
    I'll play

1) People that refuse to leave voicemails and end up calling ten times a day can kiss my ass. And especially don't call back bitching that you can't reach anyone after you've refused to leave a voicemail the previous 9 times.

2) Women need to get it out of their heads that a D cup is so big. It's not. Go get fitted by a professional who's not at VS and see what size you really are.

3) I need a friend with a pool.

4) I wish my mom lived closer than 45 minutes away so she could watch my babies.

@charlotte989875 I can only manage to get my water in if I put flavor enhancers in it.
  • Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    sugar scrub is awesome on legs.
    Salt scrub on shaving cuts hurts like a bitch.  Just FYI :)

We went to do putt putt and go-karts w/ Buffy today, who decided to be a whiney beasty, but also has an upset tummy--which probably caused the whiney beastyness.
    So we're sitting, watching star-wars.
  • Options
    bleve0821bleve0821 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited July 2016
    1. This late afternoon meeting really fucked up my afternoon and now my commute home is an hour and a half instead of 40 minutes. I'm too tired to be properly enraged, but I am pissed I don't get paid for the difference and now there's no time for the gym. Real gym, not Pokemon.

2. I'm too hydrated, stuck on the interstate and my bladder is about to exploooooode.  Womp womp.

3. I am a C cup. I used to be a D but I lost most of the freshman 30 and can't complain too much because before that I looked like a boy. I do miss my Ds though. But not the weight.

4. I am craving soft serve but DQ has a horrible ice cream monopoly here and not one of the 3 locations serves chocolate ice cream.  What in the holy fuck?  Wine it will be.  Assuming I get home before I have to turn around and go back to work.

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• Options
    My business is scheduling a photo shoot of the women in the office.  It's a big fat lie and I'm pissed about being involved in it.  Also, they're trying to say the photographer requested a 7 am photo shoot.  No, the photographer didn't.  This is stupid and a big fat lie (they're trying to make it look like there are more women working in the upper tiers than there really are).  I want to show up in PJs with bed head and no makeup and be like, "Oh...thought there'd be hair and makeup here.  Guess I need to go back to bed!  Too-da-loo!"

The newest challenge is Anything But Clothes for the competition.  We're getting construction netting and I'm weaving trash bags through it to make vest and pants, using snake ties to hold things together.  This is either going to be amazing or an unmitigated disaster.  IDK which one yet.

I've been forgetting to take my supplements, so my sleep has been really terrible.
  • Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    1.  I am trying to cool off after a very shitty interaction with a co-worker.  He all but told me to fuck off when he was supposed to be helping me.  

2. I caught DefConn saying ballsacks today.  It's hard to be stern when you want to laugh. 

3. Dry spray has been my friend this summer.   IDK how I lived this long w/o it. 

5.  I'm going out to dinner tonight with my sisters.  I'm wearing a new dress and I get to see my nephew beforehand.   Trying to think about that so I can feel better about #1. 
    #1 is why I keep booze in my office. That and because reading reviews and rejections are better with bourbon. 

I ahve some randoms today. 

1. My meeting was weird, not bad but I have to make some decisions about a project I thought would be co-authored but now likely won't be. 

2. The Midwest is so much hotter than I thought it would be. Seriously hotter than the part of the south I was living in. 

3. H has some day long surprises planned for tomorrow and he even gave me wardrobe guidelines for each part and time to rest and change in between. I'm pressed and excited. 

4. I know I need to drink more water but I never can seem to do it. 
    charlotte989875, I need to random your random.  I have a recipe for the most amazing bourbon slush that I thought I would share with you.  It sounds bizarre but is delicious on a hot summer day!

To 7 cups boiling water, add 2 cups sugar and dissolve.  Cool.
    To 2 cups boiling water, steep 4 bags of green tea.  Cool.
    Add:
    12 oz. frozen lemonade
    12 oz. frozen orange juice.
    3 cups bourbon
    Freeze!  (usually takes 24-48 hours).
    Use an ice cream scoop to scoop 2 or more scoops of slush into a glass.  Add 7 Up.  Serve.  (Some guests just prefer the slush without the 7 Up).
  • Options

I'm working on an annuity for a guy named Harold Johnson. And I can't not laugh at this poor guy.

Also, I am 12.

My first year at my company when I was still support staff a guy named Dick Head called. I said pardon me?  He said Dick Head. I went into my coworkers office (who is also management) and said this has to be a prank, he said nope, it's my car sales guy!
  • Options

I'm working on an annuity for a guy named Harold Johnson. And I can't not laugh at this poor guy.

Also, I am 12.

My first year at my company when I was still support staff a guy named Dick Head called. I said pardon me?  He said Dick Head. I went into my coworkers office (who is also management) and said this has to be a prank, he said nope, it's my car sales guy!

Whyyyyyyyy?!? Why not Rick or Rich or Ricky or Richard or Butch or literally anything else?!?!
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    MobKaz said:

#1 is why I keep booze in my office. That and because reading reviews and rejections are better with bourbon. 

I ahve some randoms today. 

1. My meeting was weird, not bad but I have to make some decisions about a project I thought would be co-authored but now likely won't be. 

2. The Midwest is so much hotter than I thought it would be. Seriously hotter than the part of the south I was living in. 

3. H has some day long surprises planned for tomorrow and he even gave me wardrobe guidelines for each part and time to rest and change in between. I'm pressed and excited. 

4. I know I need to drink more water but I never can seem to do it. 
    charlotte989875, I need to random your random.  I have a recipe for the most amazing bourbon slush that I thought I would share with you.  It sounds bizarre but is delicious on a hot summer day!

To 7 cups boiling water, add 2 cups sugar and dissolve.  Cool.
    To 2 cups boiling water, steep 4 bags of green tea.  Cool.
    Add:
    12 oz. frozen lemonade
    12 oz. frozen orange juice.
    3 cups bourbon
    Freeze!  (usually takes 24-48 hours).
    Use an ice cream scoop to scoop 2 or more scoops of slush into a glass.  Add 7 Up.  Serve.  (Some guests just prefer the slush without the 7 Up).
    This sounds heavenly. 
  • Options

Also, I am 12.

Whyyyyyyyy?!? Why not Rick or Rich or Ricky or Richard or Butch or literally anything else?!?!
    My FILs name is Richard. Once when my H was in high school he called him Dick. It's the only time my FIL ever hit one of his kids. 

Seriously with the last name Head would you voluntarily be called Dick. 
  • Options

Also, I am 12.

My FILs name is Richard. Once when my H was in high school he called him Dick. It's the only time my FIL ever hit one of his kids. 

Seriously with the last name Head would you voluntarily be called Dick. ,

SITB

He's a sales guy, he recognized the novelty and took advantage of it.  No one ever forgot his name and therefore he also recoupEd the return business. 

I can't say I would do it, but I would be lying if I said people never called my office and asked for "The Girl."  
  • Options

Also, I am 12.

Seriously with the last name Head would you voluntarily be called Dick. 
    We did a loan for a lady named Dymple Cox. Y'all. I couldn't even pretend to be mature for even 1 second. Bless her heart, she was a little old lady to top it all off. 

• Options
    kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer

Also, I am 12.

I remember an insurance agent named Harry Koch and he named his agency the Harry Koch agency.  (I know that last name is probably pronounced Cook or some other way but still)
  • Options
    They're asking for it.  I mean, seriously.

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• Options
    edited July 2016
    My random for today are girls with super long hair who somehow are unaware when it touches people sitting one bar stool over!  Seriously, if I had scissor I would have cut that chicks bad extensions off. 

You know the infamous I <3NY shirts?  Well they have them in Beijing and they read I <3 BJ. FI is buying one for his brother tomorrow, we're also 12. 

LOL I've been that girl. At a Bears game once I realized that my hair was sitting in the beer of the guy behind me. Oops. I try to keep it under control.

I would wear the shit out of a "I <3 BJ" shirt.

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    Can I express my level of outrage for the poor lady's nude photo that was posted to snap chat by the playmate? Have you heard about this? That's so horrible. That poor lady.

She was getting out of the shower at the gym and another lady posted the picture saying, "What's been seen can't be unseen." Just so mean.
  • Options
    Can I express my level of outrage for the poor lady's nude photo that was posted to snap chat by the playmate? Have you heard about this? That's so horrible. That poor lady.

She was getting out of the shower at the gym and another lady posted the picture saying, "What's been seen can't be unseen." Just so mean.
    I was furious.  And then the playmate's apology was simply ridiculous.  And the whole, "I'll apologize to her when I see her again."  Really?  Do you think that poor woman is going to go back to the gym again?!  I hope she does, but that takes a level of pure moxie that not a lot of people have.
  • Options
    VarunaTT said:

I was furious.  And then the playmate's apology was simply ridiculous.  And the whole, "I'll apologize to her when I see her again."  Really?  Do you think that poor woman is going to go back to the gym again?!  I hope she does, but that takes a level of pure moxie that not a lot of people have.
    The police are now involved.
  • Options
    VarunaTT said:

The police are now involved.
    As they should be.  If you can't video record someone without their knowledge, what makes you think you can photograph them.  And then add the mass distribution of someone nude without their permission.  There's only one adjective to describe that behavior and it is cunty.
  • Options
    Yes, they need to be. 
  • Options
    I just the playmate thing.  Wow.  What a terrible person she is.  I'm glad the cops are investigating.  I hope that poor woman is OK, but I don't see how she can't be traumatized since this has gone 'viral'.  

I hope she sues the playmate and takes a kick-ass vacation with the money. 
  • Options
    As they should be.  If you can't video record someone without their knowledge, what makes you think you can photograph them.  And then add the mass distribution of someone nude without their permission.  There's only one adjective to describe that behavior and it is cunty.
    Abso-fucking-lutely! I don't know what made her think that just because she poses kitty first for a living that a random woman in the shower would find that acceptable to do to her.
  • Options
    fyrchkfyrchk member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    Abso-fucking-lutely! I don't know what made her think that just because she poses kitty first for a living that a random woman in the shower would find that acceptable to do to her.

"Kitty first" I just snorted at work!

Also, I'm doing it ladies...as soon as I can find a kiddy pool, I'm buying that ish. I will think of you while I'm sitting in it with a margarita wondering how I'm going to roll my fat a$$ out of it.

• Options
    I'll play!

1 - I'm ready to go BSC and flip shit because I signed up for a course through work. My original {*cough*10yrs ago*cough*} college course was a condensed version of a 2yr program and now I need to provide transcripts.
    Uhm .... my college is now closed so I'm attempting to get the transcripts and hope the accept it. Otherwise I have wait a year and half to have the years at my job :'( booo I was so excited

2 - I am so beyond ready to move. 72 days and I am so done.

3 - The world is breaking my heart lately :(

4 - Yesterday was my H's bday. I sent him things like "Happy Bastille Day" "Viva La France" "i hope Spongebob is having a good bday" all day because I'm that annoying wife ;)

5 - Hour and 15mins until I am done work for the week!!
  • Options
    Oh, I almost forgot.  My mother went to school with an "Ophelia Dick."

--Philip Pullman

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards