Chit Chat
Options

Can I see your dog?

I got bad news today and I'm laying on the couch eating my feelings. The AW: Cat Edition thread was such a hit I thought I'd give this a try. Cute dog pictures can fix almost any problem.

I'll start. 

This is Libby. She likes long walks, sleeping in, and pooping on the floor (but just the rug, not the hardwood that covers the entire rest of the house).

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Can I see your dog?

• Options
    edited July 2016
    @drglitter, your babies are adorable!
  • Options
    @drglitter, your babies are adorable!
    Thanks!
  • Options
    @charlotte989875 Charlie is adorable!
  • Options
    drglitter said:
    I got bad news today and I'm laying on the couch eating my feelings. The AW: Cat Edition thread was such a hit I thought I'd give this a try. Cute dog pictures can fix almost any problem.

I'll start. 

This is Libby. She likes long walks, sleeping in, and pooping on the floor (but just the rug, not the hardwood that covers the entire rest of the house).

I want to rub that belly!

• Options
    drglitter said:
    @OurWildKingdom Moose is very handsome!

This is Toby. His hobbies include napping, barking at anything that moves, and farting until my eyes water.

I want to hug him and pet him and call him George 

• Options
    I love these. Thanks everybody!

@missJeanLouise Rooti and I have the same likes and dislikes.
  • Options
    monkeysip said:
    This is my Heidi.  She's about 7 years old, a rescue, and some kind of terrier/possible shih tzu mix.

She's terrified of a lot of things, but wouldn't hurt a fly.  Even when my 2 year old daughter has her in a choke hold, she just lays there.  She does enjoy playing with her toys and acting as our vacuum cleaner, which comes in handy with a 2 year old (what do parents without dogs do--sweep?!?)

I had to LOL. I thought we had the tidiest child ever until we went to visit in-laws without the dogs! Good grief that child could make a mess. That was 29 years ago and several dogs later but they've all been great vacuum cleaners.
  • Options
    @drglitter, I forgot to mention that Toothless' gas has caused the evacuation of entire houses.

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• Options
    What up knotties
    Someone got skunked.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards