Pre-wedding Parties

Bachelorette party shirts

So I am in need of some suggestions on t-shirt wording.  My bridesmaids have planned a bachelorette party for me and they all want to get cheesy shirts.  So they all agreed on a design and we know what we are getting. BUT, my little brother is now no longer able to make it to my fiancé's bachelor party (due to school) and is bummed about it.  My girls know how close I am with my brother (my only sibling) and suggested that I invited him to my party instead (we're doing lunch at a hibachi place, playing laser tag and then bar hopping at night).  So I did and he's on board.  He wants to wear a shirt also, but not sure what the saying should say.  My bridesmaids says "cheers bitches", mine says "future mrs."  We brainstormed "my sister's getting married...(will be the front) but I'm still single (for the back), wedding party security, party favor (one of the bridesmaids came up with).  

Any fun ideas?  He's very outgoing and not shy at all.  I'm just happy he's able to be involved still.

Re: Bachelorette party shirts

• ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I've never done the tshirt thing (either at my own bach party or any friends', it's not our style), but I saw a Facebook friend do the tshirts with a male BM (bridesman)...his shirt just matched everyone else's, that was part of what made it funny I guess?
    "Brother of the bride" might be nice.  To the point and distinguishes him as your sibling.
  • I'm not a fan of matching t-shirts but if your crowd likes them, I would just ask your brother what he prefers.
  • Yes, I would ask him. He's the one wearing it, after all. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I like the "my sister's getting married but I'm still single" idea. A dude wearing a "cheers, bitches" t-shirt doesn't really sit right with me. 
    Ultimately, let him wear what he wants though. If he's outgoing surely he'll think of something if he doesn't like the original idea. 

• I hate "cheers bitches". I think it is vulgar and inappropriate for lunch and laser tag and tasteless and not funny for bar hopping. 
  • Do the shirts already say Cheers Bitches? If not, could everyone get shirts that say "Bride's Tribe" or something gender neutral?

*********************************************************************************

• edited July 2016
    hate seeing shirts with curse words on them and I swear like a sailor! I have a friend who made "My mom's the shit" shirts for her two boys and then got mad when I told her they were extremely inappropriate. My reasoning is just because you think those words are fine, you're going to be going out in public where there will probably be children (laser tag) and they don't need to see that. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards