Not Engaged Yet

Hump Day

2»

Re: Hump Day

• @AlPacina  Hahaha!! Yeh ... CFL {Canadian Football League}
    Majority of the time hockey > football {and we're typically better at it *cough*Olympics*cough*} but there are lots of fans ;)
  • GO VOTE ON THE PHOTO CONTEST THREAD IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. 

PLEASE AND THANK YOU. 

• Swazzle said:
    GO VOTE ON THE PHOTO CONTEST THREAD IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. 

PLEASE AND THANK YOU. 

• @audrewuh sorry to hear about your pup! Glad you get some extra time with him, I hope he's as comfortable as he can be! <3
  • --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Just stopping in to say hi to everyone! I'm training my replacement all week, so I'm either not at my computer or am sharing my screen. Miss you all and hope you're having a great week! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @audrewuh - Some people can't afford HBO Go OKAY?!?

(That's not true. I mean, it is true that SOME people can't afford it. I can though. I just don't need more streaming services in my life right now, haha)

But seriously, girl, I've missed you!!

@eilis1228 - Have fun with the training! You are also missed!

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited July 2016
    I DON'T SEE YOUR VOTES, @audrewuh

ETA: JK. Carry on. 

• @audrewuh
     sent with love <3

• minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited July 2016
    @audrewuh My heart hurts for you with Stevie but I'm truly glad you guys get some more time together. I love you lady. And come back to the board more often please and thank you.
  • @minskat30 - more board time is my goal! I have given all of the work to my interns today so I can play on here. I get two more weeks with them! 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • @audrewuh

Also, omg this one came up in my search:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards