Hashtag Help

Can't choose a cute hashtag

my fiances last name is Salden and I'm trying to come up with a cute hashtag with his last name. Help me!

Re: Can't choose a cute hashtag

• #Saldensoftheearth or #Saldensoftheheart
  • #SweetAndSalden

• What is salden standing for?
  • We are getting we are getting married in the woods. Very clean and organic feel. Whimsical romance. If that helps
  • What is salden standing for?
    It's a play on "salt," as in "salt of the earth."
  • We are getting we are getting married in the woods. Very clean and organic feel. Whimsical romance. If that helps
    Clean, organic and whimsical do not say the same thing to me.

#LetsSaldenTogether

#SaldenWedding2016

• What do you mean it doesn't say the same thing to you?
  • bleve0821bleve0821 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited July 2016
    What do you mean it doesn't say the same thing to you?
    Organic = dirt
    Dirt =/= whimsy

#TheSaldensGrow

Edited because I am seriously struggling with language this morning

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• Whimsical is a Taylor Swift Video, pink and floral and lace.

Organic and Clean is Martha Stewart, shabby chic, white and bright.

I can bet if 10 other people answer this they will have different answers as well.
  • fyrchkfyrchk member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    #HappilyEverSalden

• Perhaps #SaldenSpouses or #SaldensSayIDo or #SoonToBeSalden [though that really only applies to you because he already is a Salden]
    "Marriage is so disruptive to one's social circle." - Mr. Woodhouse
  • Whimsical is a Taylor Swift Video, pink and floral and lace.

Organic and Clean is Martha Stewart, shabby chic, white and bright.

I can bet if 10 other people answer this they will have different answers as well.
    To me, organic says "No cell phones." Ergo, no hashtag needed!
  • Ok well to me organic is earthy, from the earth. We are having an outdoor wedding surrounded by trees. White flowers and greenery. Very clean. Our backdrop is a tree with chiffon white drapery. Our venue is a lodge. Wood. By the river. That's what I meant with organic. And with whimsical I meant like romantic, enchanted forest vibe. Thanks guys
  • Ok well to me organic is earthy, from the earth. We are having an outdoor wedding surrounded by trees. White flowers and greenery. Very clean. Our backdrop is a tree with chiffon white drapery. Our venue is a lodge. Wood. By the river. That's what I meant with organic. And with whimsical I meant like romantic, enchanted forest vibe. Thanks guys
    The point I was trying to make is that themes are relative and as such don't convey the same idea to everyone. Use it in your head when choosing items for your wedding, don't try and tie it into your hashtag.  Use something simple, direct and that your guests can spell.

My hashtag is #MrandMrsFINickname.

Plenty of the ideas above will work.

What kind of earth do you grow your cell phones from?

If it's not a reasonably simple hashtag, like many above, people won't bother or will misspell it.
  • I thought this was for ppl to help me find a hashtag not to judge what kind of theme I chose for my wedding. I don't recall saying I wanted a green unplugged wedding. I'm just looking for some cute ideas. Thanks 
  • No one was judging your theme, merely stating that the words you use to describe your theme could mean different things to different people......and also that your theme isn't all that relevant when picking out a hashtag. People gave you many good suggestions so instead of being snarky about it you could thank them.

Any of the suggestions would be good, but keep it simple since that'll help people remember it and not make mistakes when typing it in. 
  • Leave the organic and whimsical concepts out of trying to choose a hashtag. It's not necessary to try and tie them together. Just keep it simple so it doesn't confuse people, people can spell it, and people can remember it.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards