Not Engaged Yet
Options

Thursday

Hello! 

I'm eating tomatoes from my garden and they're the greatest tomatoes of all time! I also picked a jalapeno and 2 zucchinis last night! 

I wish H and I were going on our weekly sushi date tonight but we're tight on $$$ so we have to skip it :disappointed: 

I have to catch up on BB after work in preparation for tonight's live eviction because I lost track of time last night while reading and forgot to turn it on. 

I am boring today. 

The end.

Re: Thursday

• Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY @labro AND @PamBeesly524 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    @beachyone15 I love that headboard!!! It's gorgeous!
  • Options
    @Swazzle  boring times are sometimes good :)

@LizzyTish88 feel better :(

@TwoDimes  You guys have a lot of wildlife in your area! Lol Indy and Bunny stare down :)

Happy Bday to @PamBeesly524  and @labro !!

Not much last night. Matt was home because his sleep schedule is super off, so he's not getting sleep that well. Since he was home I made him make dinner lol We have this casserole we tend to make more in colder weather, but he wasn't sure what else to make. Down side is our kitchen is a disaster and it's so warm, we didn't do dishes :( I organized it but didn't help at all ....

Tonight is a bank appointment for the joint account at his bank for mortgage, condo fees and property tax. I'm not 100% if I'll switch banks yet. I'll decide after we move. We also need to get packing, we're running low on time!

Found out yesterday that our August 1st rent might be last we pay! We're still putting aside money in case, but if it's not needed we have money for fridge and to pay off for mattress. Yay :)

This weekend is first anniversary {yay!!} With moving and stuff, we're going pretty low-key. Dinner Friday night at Red Lobster and Monday - actual anniversary - we're going to go for cupcakes at the place who did our wedding cupcakes/top tier and Parliament Hill does a light show. Usually we go closer to my bday, but we're going to be in the area for cupcakes so might as well!
  • Options
    @beachyone15 omg that pup eating the cake! Love. That headboard is gorgeous!

@southernpeach89 I can't believe how big she's getting! Still adorable as ever.

@Swazzle Thanks! I loooove Bey <3

• Options
    @southernpeach89 - Thanks! Best part was, it was a steal!
    I can't believe Callie is growing up so fast. She gets more beautiful everyday. :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @southernpeach89  10 months already! Growing so much!! Love those photos, she's such a cutie :)
  • Options
    @500days welp, now I know that I'm dragging my H to the ice cream place down the street tonight for some birthday ice cream!! :)
  • Options
    @500days That ice cream looks delicious!!
  • Options
    @500days I just keep watching that over and over... 
  • Options

@TwoDimes – Indy is adorable. I’m glad she’s not a murderer. Marv tried to play with a crow the other day. The crow obviously couldn’t have given less of a fuck.

@PamBeesly524 – Happy birthday!

@speakeasy14 – Are you just going to do stencils on the board? I always get so nervous that I’m going to fuck up the spacing! You’re gutsy! I'm sure it will look awesome.

--------------------

Today will be a whole lot of boring. Not too much on my work calendar, and then we have to stick around the house later to go pick up my BF's brother and his wife at the airport tonight. I told them we'd feed them, so I think we'll grill some carne asada.

I'm about to listen to President Obama's speech, because I heard it was good. I have been so insanely emotional the last two weeks with all the convention coverage! I am just DISGUSTED that I'm watching a video of "What The World Needs Now Is Love" performed by amazing singers covered in smiles, and the majority of comments are still negative, if not directly hateful. I don't do well with negativity, and it's breaking my heart.

• Options
    @AlPacina a combination of stencil and freehand.  I used to make signs all the time. Just need to find my craft box... 
  • Options
    We just had someone come and see if our workstations are ergonomic. I'm 5'1 1/2" so .... yeh not ergonomic. And I require the most changes lol
  • Options
    @PamBeesly524  I love hooded towels and I love when they're in cute animals :D
  • Options
    @PamBeesly524 omg that's adorable! 
  • Options
    @labro Callie seriously looks like a toddler in that picture....it makes me want to cry.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards