Not Engaged Yet

Le weekend

Bonjour mes amis! C'est le weekend!

I have felt like a zombie this whole week and finally I got a good night's sleep yesterday. So I feel so refreshed this morning. Poor Maddux though....he ended up falling asleep in the guest bedroom instead of in our's and at around 5:00a.m. I hear this whining at our bedroom door and there is poor Maddux wanting to come in and snuggle. I felt terrible lol.

Today I have a lot to do. I need to clean a little since the Maddux hair has gotten out of control and we are having company over tomorrow. I'm going to make Callie some yogurt pops for her poor gums. I think she will love these. Then I might paint my pallet that I've had sitting in my garage for a month. I've wanted to do this project all summer but couldn't find a pallet that was heat treated in good condition and I finally got one so now hopefully I'll get some time today to work on it.

Tonight I'm going to CrossFit and for dinner we are doing Broccoli Soup and Cheddar Muffins.

Saturday we are hosting my family and @labro for her bday dinner and since DH's birthday is next Friday we are celebrating him too. We are smoking ribs and having a family day. Should be fun and hopefully maybe play some corn hole.

Sunday DH has to work so I'm going with my mom and @labro to the airport to pick up one of our distant cousins from Germany. She is here for her internship and is spending the week with us first. I haven't seen her in a few years so I'm excited for her to meet Callie. 

Re: Le weekend

• @southernpeach89 What are you painting onto the pallet? Sounds like you have a fun weekend!

Last night the cheer meeting went very well! Can't wait for the season to start on Monday. I am really missing my girls and can't wait to meet my boy! I have heard he is extremely sassy and that I am going to have to rein him in. Should be interesting!

It's looking like @500days and I aren't going to the beach today. It's so gloomy and it's raining here now. So I think when I get out I will run some errands. We had talked about doing a cookout/fire at our house tonight so I hope that is still on! 

Other than that, we have no plans this weekend! This is the last free weekend we have before our trip! Hoping to really enjoy it before life gets super crazy!
    friends tv show funy
  • @TwoDimes I can't wait to hear all about your getaway!!! Have so much fun! 
    friends tv show funy
  • @TwoDimes EEEKKK!!! I'm so excited to hear about what he surprises you with!!!! Have so much fun!

@LizzyTish88 I'm painting an American Flag....a bit late in the season but I'll definitely use it next year. There were other options I could have done but this one has always been what I've wanted.
  • Finally it's Friday! Tonight is date night and I'm going to try my best to convince H that we should get fettuccine at our favorite Italian restaurant. Also, our new headboard arrives today!!!
    Tomorrow I am getting a pedicure with my mom, then showing her how to use Snapfish to make an album for my grandpa. I have a feeling I'm going to be the one who ends up making the album because she's "not creative" (her words). Then I have a hair appointment to touch up my highlights and get a cut.
    Sunday is kind of up in the air. My brother is going to a concert in Austin and invited H and I to come hang out before the concert. Not sure yet if we are going, but I kind of prefer Sundays to be no obligations/no work/no pants day, so we'll see.

@southernpeach89 - That sounds like a fun weekend!
    @TwoDimes - Yay! You will OF COURSE have to AW your trip.
    @LizzyTish88 - Enjoy your relaxed weekend. Those are the best!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @PamBeesly524 YUM I love crepes! What kind did you have?

@beachyone15 You have to AW the headboard once you get it set up! I loved the picture of it!
  • @Swazzle Yay!! Enjoy your relaxing weekend! 
  • @southernpeach89 he laid out nutella, powdered sugar, bananas, strawberries and blueberries and we made our own. Heaven!

@TwoDimes Good point! I probably don't give H enough credit - maybe he would surprise me if I wasn't such a crazy ass planner all the time hahaha.
  • @labro - Glad you had a great birthday. I love that top BTW!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @beachyone15 Thanks! It's one of my new Target tops!! I'm basically obsessed with it lol.

@TwoDimes I hope your trip this weekend is amazing and perfect!! And HAPPY EARLY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!

• @TwoDimes can you tell I'm exhausted today? Yes, yes a show :)
  • @labro I know it's your birthday and all but that mac and cheese is everything and YOU CANNOT KEEP HALF OF IT TO YOURSELF!
  • labrolabro member
    TwoDimes said:
    @labro I know it's your birthday and all but that mac and cheese is everything and YOU CANNOT KEEP HALF OF IT TO YOURSELF!

• @labro BUT you have to share with since it's his birthday too....so sharing with DH means sharing with me lol.
  • @TwoDimes - Our new house has a pretty long row of bamboo along the fenceline. It just needs to be trimmed back quite badly. I haven't touched it yet this year and it grows like crazy (you know, bamboo).

And then the torture later.........

• @AlPacina

I'm sorry! I totally thought it sounded familiar when I opened them last night and now I know why... It's all coming back to me now! Thanks for the all the info, I'm pumped to see it now! Have fun with the bamboo!

@500days good luck with the bachelorette party!
  • @labro I know I just had them last night but can I come!?! :)
  • labrolabro member
    @PamBeesly524 Of course! Our reservation is at 12:30 on Sunday! Be there or be square!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards