Connecticut

Saltwater Farm Brides- hotels???

Saltwater Farm Brides! Which hotel have you chosen to reserve a block at? The Hilton Mystic will not accommodate a check-in time earlier than 4pm. The ceremony will be starting around then, so that will not work out. Have you had better luck with other hotels?

Re: Saltwater Farm Brides- hotels???

• I didn't get married at Saltwater Farms, but I got married in Mystic, and we had people at the Hilton, Hyatt Place, Hampton Inn & Suites, Holiday Inn Express, and even the Howard Johnson - those are all right in that same area as the Hilton! Hope that helps! 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• What was the ballpark of the rates for those hotels? I'm getting married in the area as well and am looking to do a room block but I'm not sure where to do it.
  • I'm looking in June and Hilton was the most reasonable, but the check-in time is the issue. The other hotels in the area have a 3p check-in time, but even the holiday inn express and residence inn are 200+ for a fri in june...
  • I think a 3-4pm check in time is pretty standard at hotels.

I would try the Whaler's Inn right in downtown.  I've stayed there before and loved it!  Plus they're privately owned so they may be more flexible with check in time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards