Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Scottish Sarah a Wife

Hi ladies, here's a few pics from our wedding, I will add some pro ones on when we get them....

Getting ready in the castle

bridal party

view while getting ready

the grounds

Re: Scottish Sarah a Wife

• cake - sorry having trouble uploading these, will have to try again after work xxx

• Congrats! You looked lovely :) I hope you had a fantastic day and some wonderful memories. Thanks for sharing some pictures.
  • Beautiful!  Congrats!

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Congratulations! You look lovely :)
  • Congratulations! It all looks like it went amazingly well  :)

• Glad you were able to get the light up cake it looks great! And now I know where the amazing bushes in your main pic are from! Congrats X 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Gorgeous! Congratulations!
  • SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Congratulations!

Great pics! Love your dress and venue.
  • Wonderful!  Congratulations!
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Congratulations! Your dress and the photos are beautiful.
  • Everything looks wonderful. Congratulations!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • So happy for you!  Congrats!
  • Congratulations! Your dress is beautiful but more importantly you look so happy!
  • ScottishSarahScottishSarah member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited August 2016
    Congratulations! Your dress is beautiful but more importantly you look so happy!
    I was SO SO happy thank you so much!
  • Beautiful, congratulations!
  • Love love love all of it!  Congrats!!!
  • Congratulations! You look beautiful!
  • Congratulations!!
  • You look stunning. I super love your dress!  The 2nd picture under "bride and groom" is one of my faves! 

• Congratulations! Love all the beadwork on your dress and I'm glad the cake worked out- now you can give projection cake advice to everyone else, haha.
    And is that Waterford crystal on the tables? Such a pretty detail. 

• ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Just beautiful!  My heartiest congratulations!
  • Congratulations! Love all the beadwork on your dress and I'm glad the cake worked out- now you can give projection cake advice to everyone else, haha.
    And is that Waterford crystal on the tables? Such a pretty detail. 
    I'm so glad we got the crystal glasses as I love the old fashioned style.  The venue came with linen, crockery and glassware but it was a bit cheap looking.  I got advice on here(?) to choose one element of the table to upgrade if you are on a budget.  So we hired the crystal glasses for less than 200 GBP (set of water, white wine, red wine and toasting flute) and I really felt it lifted the look of the tables.  For arrival drinks we had the old fashioned champagne coupes provided by the venue.  

It sounds a bit silly but it was one detail I was enhusiastic about so I'm really pleased you noticed it @thisismynickname thank you for that!
  • You look stunning. I super love your dress!  The 2nd picture under "bride and groom" is one of my faves! 
    Thanks @CharmedPam that one was a teaser from our photographer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards