Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Registering for Cornhole Boards??

Fiance found a set of cornhole boards on Target's website he'd like to register for, but not if it's not acceptable or appropriate.  Thoughts?

Re: Registering for Cornhole Boards??

• Options
    SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I think the general consensus on here has been that something that is still for the couple, particularly an activity or game, is OK.

With corn hole, you would potentially be playing when you host guests, thus it's still "for the home".
  • Options
    Thanks @SP29, he'll be excited to hear that!
  • Options
    Yes, I would absolutely purchase that for someone if it was on their registry!
  • Options

If that's something y'all would use together, why not?

We registered for a tent and a tailgate grill on Amazon. If someone wanted to go the traditional route and buy us towels or dishes, they could still do that with our Macy's registry.

*********************************************************************************

• Options
    do it! I'd much rather buy someone corn hole boards than random towels or $30 bathroom trash cans
  • Options
    I would absolutely buy corn hole boards as a wedding gift if they were on the registry. Definitely something "for the home", IMO.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I put a couple Cards Against Humanity expansion decks on our registry.  :D
  • Options
    Team "totally! why not?" here, and I definitely have friends that I'd buy that for.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards