Registry and Gift Forum

Fun things on your registry

What were some fun, non-traditional (towels, kitchenware type stuff) items that you put on your registry? Or if you didn't do that, was there something you wish you had?

Re: Fun things on your registry

• we had a grill on our registry and DH's sister got it for us! it's awesome.
  • We registered for an electric smoker, and BIL got it for us. We use it all the time.

We also registered for some camping gear and Cards Against Humanity expansion packs. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ei34ei34 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Not sure how non-traditional they are, but two fun things we added were a quesadilla maker and a fondue pot.  The quesadilla maker made delicious quesadillas but broke after a few months (it was like $15), but we still pull out the fondue pot from time to time. 
  • FI loves his cigars, so we registered for a really nice humidor! Not sure we'll actually get it, but I can always use it as a Christmas or birthday gift when I'm stumped!
  • Bananagrams, coolers, camping/folding chairs.

A friend of ours had a Sears registry and registered for things like chain saws, axes, power tools, rakes, etc along with the traditional bath towels, appliances... It was awesome, and we got them a drill :)
  • I started an Amazon registry and put Cards Against Humanity and all the expansions, a carpet shampooer, handheld vac, hammock, camping chairs, and a sander on there. Thanks for your suggestions. 
  • I put a new backpack for FW on our registry. She needs it for school, and I'm tired of looking at the ratty old one.
  • A composter. DH and I like to garden (nothing big or ambitious, just a few plants) and put a small compost bin on our registry that keeps the odors at bay during the day until we empty it in our compost pile in the yard after dinner. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • The only "fun" thing was the ice cream maker attachment for the Kitchenaid.
  • FI is a sports memorabilia collector so our basement is all Detroit sports, so we registered for a Lions bean bag chair and Pistons clock and thanks to the advice here, Lions corn hole games.

Totally going to add a hammock though!  Great idea!
  • FI is a sports memorabilia collector so our basement is all Detroit sports, so we registered for a Lions bean bag chair and Pistons clock and thanks to the advice here, Lions corn hole games.

Totally going to add a hammock though!  Great idea!
    I put cornhole on too!
  • We wanted to put a pool que on ours but sadly not possible.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards