Outdoor Weddings

NW Montana Ceremony Space

Hello, we are new to the area and are looking for a ceremony only space. We will have quite a few guests (inviting 100, but expecting maybe half to actually come?). Looking for something with spectacular mountain views close to our home in Whitefish. Was hoping for something in Glacier, but am having a hard time finding a good spot.  Possibly not more than 40 minutes away from our home as we would like to have our reception on our property. Thanks for any input! 

Re: NW Montana Ceremony Space

• @mikaila0, you should repost this question on your local/state board.
  • mikaila0 said:
    Hello, we are new to the area and are looking for a ceremony only space. We will have quite a few guests (inviting 100, but expecting maybe half to actually come?). Looking for something with spectacular mountain views close to our home in Whitefish. Was hoping for something in Glacier, but am having a hard time finding a good spot.  Possibly not more than 40 minutes away from our home as we would like to have our reception on our property. Thanks for any input! 

Have you looked at Whitefish Mountain resort? We ended up having to cancel, but I planned my wedding there. They do ceremonies up at the top of the mountain and you take the ski lifts to get up there. It's really gorgeous and has those views you're looking for. They were great to work with also.

The Lodge at Whitefish Lake also has a very pretty ceremony location on the lake, but I'm not sure if they'll do just the ceremony.

I looked into weddings at the park but they couldn't guarantee privacy and wouldn't allow chairs to be set up outside.

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • I posted there as well! It's not very active, so thought I'd try here! :) 
  • Thank you! I have checked out the resort, but I guess I should see if they could do ceremony only as that's pretty close to our home! Thanks for reminding me! :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards