Ohio-Cleveland

cheap photographer

A friend of mine is getting married and looking for a photographer for less than $1000. Anyone have any ideas?? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Our wedding date is November 11th, 2011

244 invited 98 accepted! 12 can't make it 134 haven't responded yet
RSVP Date October 25th, 2011

Re: cheap photographer

• kwilliams117kwilliams117 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Dave Bond from Broadview Photographer. He is willing to work with any budget and already has reasonable price packages. The biggest part for me was to have great pictures and the rights to the pictures on a disc to keep forever. I don't plan to print all of the pic's at once and I am not buying any pic's from him. We have an amazing printer that will save that cost for us. He is very professional, timely, and has great ideas so far. He is even coming to our rehersal just to check the timing and placement of everything free of charge. We asked him to come to our rehearsal dinner too and he is not charging much at all for that because we booked him for the wedding. I will post a review after my wedding this July 31st!
  • JenLeeSJenLeeS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Imagine It Photography. Packages start a little over $1,000, but it's for an unlimited amount of time, and you get all the digital images and copyright. Plus Stephanie is awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • organicfocusorganicfocus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am a photographer who has just moved to the Cleveland area and I am looking to build my book of business.  I have a flat rate that fits their budget and will continue to work with them on any albums, photo DVDs, or prints they need long after the wedding.  I can be reached at organicfocus@gmail.com.  My website is www.organicfocusll.com.

Cheers,
    Matthew

• edited December 2011
    I am a budget friendly photographer with Double J Photography. If you'd like to pass along my website doublejphotography.webs.com. All of my packages come with a cd with print release, some prints, and free engagement shoots. Not sure your location but if not in my location I may be able to also refer to other photographers. You can email at doublejphotograhy@cox.net 
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.rexphotography.net
    I think their packages start at $1200. They are a new photography team.

http://www.candacecampphotography.com/
    Her packages start around $600. I've worked with her on other projects.

~~December 3, 2011~~
  • turtle04kjturtle04kj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked Ben hall for $850 he is the photographer for the Lake Erie Monsters.
    Can't wait to marry my prince! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Heart & Soul Imagery cost around 500.00 for the whole day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards