Attire & Accessories Forum

What color bridesmaids dresses?

Hi ladies!

I recently purchased this dress from David's Bridal for a steal:

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_white-by-vera-wang-matelasse-floral-wedding-dress-vw351213

I had been looking for either a blush or gold/champagney dress, something unique & non-traditional, so when I saw this one on sale I had to get it!

However, now I need help deciding on bridesmaid dress colors/groomsmen suits that would go well with it. Any suggestions?

Best Answers

Re: What color bridesmaids dresses?

• Do you have an over-arching theme or color scheme for your reception/ceremony? Where are you getting married? What is the formality level of your wedding?

I selected my bridesmaids dresses based on something I felt fit the season, formality, and the colors I was using for my flowers and decor.

• I don't have a color scheme in mind yet, it's what I'm trying to figure out! The wedding will be formal, but not black tie or anything. The ceremony is in a Catholic Church and the reception will be at a ballroom/banquet hall. It'll be in the summer (next August).
  • I think that any colour would be fine. Do you have any favourite colours or do your bridesmaids have specific colours that they would look good in?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards