Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Paper everything else, online RSVP's

2»

Re: Paper everything else, online RSVP's

• Options
    MCmeow said:
    Oh one more thing. Is it fine to put the wedding website on our save the date? Currently the website has all of the event info (location, time, directions) which I think would make more sense to spread with the invites... But I'm able to hide certain pages, so maybe I can hide tabs that contain specific details. I wonder if it would be redundant?
    An STD needs to state the names of the couple planning to get married, the date of the future wedding, and the place.  It must also state "Formal invitation to follow." 
    Do not send these to everyone!  Send it only to people whom you are absolutely certain you will want to invite to your wedding.  Once you have sent them an STD, you cannot take it back.
    Putting your wedding website on the STD is optional, but I think it is a good idea.  Do not mention gifts on your STD!  It is OK to reference your registry on a part of your wedding website, but not on the STD or the invitation!
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    CMGragain said:
    MCmeow said:
    Oh one more thing. Is it fine to put the wedding website on our save the date? Currently the website has all of the event info (location, time, directions) which I think would make more sense to spread with the invites... But I'm able to hide certain pages, so maybe I can hide tabs that contain specific details. I wonder if it would be redundant?
    An STD needs to state the names of the couple planning to get married, the date of the future wedding, and the place.  It must also state "Formal invitation to follow." 
    Do not send these to everyone!  Send it only to people whom you are absolutely certain you will want to invite to your wedding.  Once you have sent them an STD, you cannot take it back.
    Putting your wedding website on the STD is optional, but I think it is a good idea.  Do not mention gifts on your STD!  It is OK to reference your registry on a part of your wedding website, but not on the STD or the invitation!
    Ok cool I have that all checked off. Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have a general information tab and the registry information is about 3/4s of the way down the page. Easily findable if someone wants but not in your face. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards