Not Engaged Yet

All things cute

So plans changed and instead of going to the beach yesterday, we went to the indoor waterpark.  It was perfect because we were there with maybe 20 other people.  No lines at all.  

After we left the waterpark, my bf picked me up from my mom's and we went out for dinner. Then we went shopping and I got a royal blue button down dress, 2 tanks, a burgundy polka dot blouse, and flip flops.

Here's some cuteness from yesterday:

Share something adorable/cute/sweet:

Re: All things cute

• @labro all the vibes for your H!! 
  • @speakeasy14 I'm a big fan of going to parks and museums and stuff on weekdays when the school year has started. There's practically no-one there and you rarely have to wait in lines or get crowded around!!!

• sooo..... @labro guess it's just me and you today...I hope you get video of Callie's "phone conversation.".... how are you? 
  • @AlPacina 1. Happy belated birthday! 2. That birthday gift sounds AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you get to book it soon!

@speakeasy14 I think I had too much coffee this morning. I'm feeling anxious over ridiculous things like the weather...which I have zero control over.

• It's not cute, but nose-boops for Ellie, please - she needs to have a couple teeth pulled. She goes in Monday for the procedure. The good news is the vet said she is otherwise a healthy kitty.
  • I had a dream about baby bunnies the other night, so here are some cute bunnies for you:

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Awww, @KeptInStitches, I'm totally sending vibes/scratches/nose-boops! I had to do that with my kitty. It actually wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be, if that helps at all. The healing process went pretty fast.

--------------------------------

Okay, more niece cuteness? Saw my sister and her daughters last weekend.....

Maaaaany more hair clips were added after this picture.

• @AlPacina OMG that's an awesome gift!!! I hope you get to go ASAP!
    @keptinstitches all the vibes for a smooth procedure
    @madamerwin ooo tell more about this dream, pregnant dreams are always interesting!
  • @speakeasy14 I have been having the WEIRDEST dreams, mostly kind of disturbing. The bunny dream is a winner, though.

I was in my garden, and I noticed a little cave next to/in the pond (we don't have a pond IRL). I looked in the cave, and there were two adult rabbits and a litter of tiny baby bunnies... They didn't have fur yet (are bunnies born with fur? They weren't in my dream). Anyway, they were kind of half-submerged in the pond, which didn't seem safe, so I took a cardboard box and made them a house. I lined the inside with old t-shirts, and then used a space blanket on the outside to keep them all warm.

Fast forward, and I am in the security line at the airport, with my box of bunnies. The woman in front of me knocks the box out of my hand by accident, but then gets mad at me when I am worried that the bunnies were hurt (they weren't). Then I realized you cannot take live rabbits through security (not sure if that's true IRL). At this point, I realized I was dreaming, so I just kind of... willed the box of bunnies to be back at my house. And then explained to my sister that since I knew I was dreaming, I could just rewrite the dream, so to speak.

When I get back to my house (not sure where I was going when I was at the airport, but I was immediately back home), the bunnies were all romping around the yard, when a couple of bald eagles and a hawk showed up to try to steal the bunnies. I pulled out H's new Red Rider BB gun (which his brother did just give him IRL), and shot at the birds to get them to leave. And that was the end of the dream.

I've been remembering SO MANY dreams - I had one the other night where I woke up, and there were huge cracks in our walls - like the foundation of the house broke and settled, or something. You could see daylight between the cracks. We knew that the fire department would likely make us evacuate without taking belongings, so we delayed calling them and the landlord while we got our stuff out.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am not pregnant and I definitely had a dream about @AlPacina and some other TK people and we all went on an adventure somewhere. Oh and I was replanning my wedding...but only because I wanted to do another big party with all my friends and I kept running numbers through my head on where I could cut costs/get cheaper vendors this time around.

@madamerwin I won't tell you about the baby bunnies my dog found in our yard....

• @madamerwin - At least you didn't try to snuggle the bunnies through security in an extremely unpleasant fashion. ;)

I've had the song The Bare Necessities stuck in my head a ton lately, and I think that's spurred a bunch of Jungle Book themed dreams. Of course in my dreams I'm super ripped with giant boobs and wear leaves as clothes.

@labro - I'm super awesome at dream adventures! Let's go on more of those! I'd make a freakin sweet MC for your dream party, btw. In my dreams, at least, I am wicked awesome at free style rapping.

• AlPacina said:

@madamerwin - At least you didn't try to snuggle the bunnies through security in an extremely unpleasant fashion. ;)

I've had the song The Bare Necessities stuck in my head a ton lately, and I think that's spurred a bunch of Jungle Book themed dreams. Of course in my dreams I'm super ripped with giant boobs and wear leaves as clothes.

@labro - I'm super awesome at dream adventures! Let's go on more of those! I'd make a freakin sweet MC for your dream party, btw. In my dreams, at least, I am wicked awesome at free style rapping.

I've had Bare Necessities stuck in my head for the past week too!! We watched the live-action Jungle Book on Friday night (excellent, BTW), and it's been in my head since then. Weird.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @madamerwin I love that you knew you were dreaming and changed the dream hahaha 
    @labro wtf was I in this dream!!?

@alpacina My clothing finds:

Womens ELLE Striped Mockneck Top

Womens Jessica Howard Pleated Pinstripe Shirtdress
    Kind of this dress but in Royal Blue

Juniors My Michelle Roll-Tab High-Low Top

I also got a pink tank but that's not on their website or anything even remotely close.
  • @speakeasy14 - I love those tops! The blouse is gorgeous. And the length on that dress looks really nice. I don't think length is as much of an issue for you though. ;)

@madamerwin - It was definitely brought on by the trailers for that movie. I haven't seen the trailer recently, though, and the song lives on! I can't wait to see it.

• @speakeasy14 Maybeprobably? I know I remember @LizzyTish88 was in it too and four or five other NEYers.

• AlPacina said:

@speakeasy14 - I love those tops! The blouse is gorgeous. And the length on that dress looks really nice. I don't think length is as much of an issue for you though. ;)

Umm... I may be short, but my booty takes up a lot of real estate hahaha. I have to be careful with what I wear so it doesn't stick out

• @speakeasy14 - How do you even turn around without always knocking things over? Haha.

@minskat30 - Ani's smile is seriously to die for. Wishing you luck on your trip! Although I really think you'll be fine!

• @minskat30 All squeaky clean and ready to go!! Best of luck on your flight!! I hope you have a nice time!

• @minskat30 ah her smile!!! Good luck on your trip! Have lots of fun!
    @AlPacina hahaha it happens all the time
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards