Chit Chat
Options

Pottermore Patronus Quiz

Anyone else take it? I'm dying to know what all the options were.

Re: Pottermore Patronus Quiz

• Options
    i just took it. i got badger. 

• Options
    Newfoundland
  • Options
    I just was poking around on Twitter and it seems like there are a lot of dogs, cats, and horses. Interesting! Anyway I got an oryx... not sure what to make of that.
  • Options
    I got a white stallion
  • Options
    I got Nightjar (a bird). Which is ironic, because my parents call me "bird" as a nickname and my only tattoo is of a bird. 
  • Options
    Adder. Completely ridiculous. My patrons is obviously a dolphin. 
  • Options
    Black Mare
  • Options
    I got a tortoiseshell cat. I like it. 
  • Options
    I got a kingfisher. But I'm also sorted into Slytherin which I think is utter bullshit so, I take it with a grain of salt :)
  • Options
    I got a kingfisher. But I'm also sorted into Slytherin which I think is utter bullshit so, I take it with a grain of salt :)
    haha seriously! i got hufflepuff and was so pissed. i am clearly a ravenclaw.
  • Options
    My Patronus is an otter. Cool!

Also, I got sorted into Hufflepuff, which surprised me.
  • Options
    Fox!

Considering I'm thinking about a fox tattoo, this is pretty cool.

• Options
    I got a Bay Stallion -- so cool! i also had to resort myself because the last time I logged in, the website was an older version, and I was resorted into Gryffindor (first time sort on old site was Ravenclaw). Chalking up today as a big win.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    peachy13 said:
    I got a Bay Stallion -- so cool! i also had to resort myself because the last time I logged in, the website was an older version, and I was resorted into Gryffindor (first time sort on old site was Ravenclaw). Chalking up today as a big win.
    I'm also a Gryffindor. Welcome!
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Sorry, double-post!
  • Options
    Hey, Slytherin pride!

Did anyone take the North American house sorting quiz? I got Thunderbird for that one.
  • Options
    spockforprezspockforprez member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited September 2016
    I got a Pine Marten, which is in the badger and otter family. I'm kinda meh because I'm not a badger fan (Hufflepuff), but Hermione's Patronus was an otter, so, that's ok. lol! Too bad you can only pick once!

ETA: Forgot to say I'm a Slytherin and, not to be hipster but, an original Snape fan from before he became a hero ;) 

Hey, Slytherin pride!

Did anyone take the North American house sorting quiz? I got Thunderbird for that one.
    I got Horned Serpent for that one. I just love the name of the school... Ilvermorny, such a musical word!
  • Options
    Tonkinese cat. I'm okay with that!
  • Options
    What's everyone's wands? My in 14.5" Redwood with a Phoenix core and unyielding flexibility. I haven't done my ilvermorny house yet. 
  • Options
    What's everyone's wands? My in 14.5" Redwood with a Phoenix core and unyielding flexibility. I haven't done my ilvermorny house yet. 
    LOL, identical except my wood is Cypress. Either we have really similar personalities or Pottermore is really lazy  :D
  • Options
    Eh. Marsh Harrier. Although I accidentally missed the first question, so I wonder if that affected it a lot. 

• Options
    Bloodhound! It made me very excited since I love hounds :) I'm also a Hufflepuff, which definitively suits me.
  • Options
    I got 12.5 inch ash wood with a phoenix feather core, unyielding flexibility... one thing I liked a lot about the wand quiz is it breaks down what each aspect means (why you got the wood you did, why you got the core you did etc.), I really wish the patronus quiz included those kind of results.
  • Options
    I got 12.5 inch ash wood with a phoenix feather core, unyielding flexibility... one thing I liked a lot about the wand quiz is it breaks down what each aspect means (why you got the wood you did, why you got the core you did etc.), I really wish the patronus quiz included those kind of results.
    Me too. I kept looking for an explanation and there wasn't one. 
  • Options
    Ha! The explanation says phoenix core wands are very rare, yet here's 3 of us on one little forum that have them. I think they were just flattering us...
  • Options
    Red squirrel here! I need to explore more with wands and houses.

• Options
    Manx Cat!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    I got dolphin!!!

Edited because I can't brain today.
  • Options
    drid said:
    Manx Cat!
    OMG I would have loved to have gotten that. My little baby Pepper was a manx and we just had to put her to sleep a few weeks ago :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards